Severus' Regret

Harry walked inside and over to the seat next to Tom.

"Are you feeling better?" Tom asked, looking slightly concerned.

"Yep. You're good, I'm good, everyone's good. Well, except Snape, he's going to need to choose," Hadrian said, nodding his head.

"So I don't need to be concerned about Bellatrix, Rabastan, and Rodolphus coming in and telling me what happened? Nor how you didn't actually get out in time?" Tom asked, his concern and worry starting to leak off of him.

"I'm fine, Tom. If you wish to discuss this, we can do it later. Right now, I want to see Severus and his reaction to me being here," Hadrian said, his tone firm.

"Are you going to hide your actual form until we know for certain?" Tom asked, having thought that was the plan.

"Of course, though admitting it to him even if we end up killing him would still be a huge blow to him," Hadrian added, the smirk on his face made Tom chuckle a little.

"Alright, I'm summoning him now," Tom said. He used a nearby minion to summon Severus, also changing to his snake-like form, using parselmagic.

Severus gasped as he felt his mark burn. He decided to go and see what he was needed for, then come back and alert Dumbledore. He went out from his personal potions lab, leaving everything on stasis, and locking the door, before he left his home and landed where the dark lord summoned him.

Hadrian watched from the shadows, using his control of them to keep him hidden. He smirked when Snape bowed to Voldemort.

"It has been brought to my attention, Severus, that you have betrayed me," Voldemort said, almost hissing.

"I assure you, I have not, My lord," Snape said.

"No, I know you have. As this source has given me memories to prove it. However, I can understand why. But now you need to chose," Voldemort said.

"Who has given you these memories?" Snape asked.

"That will be revealed after you chose. However, I feel it is necessary for me to tell you, I did try to spare her that night. However, she would never have just let me kill her son," Voldemort said.

Severus sucked in a breath.

"Chose wisely, Snape," Hadrian said, stepping out of the shadows, "because I would love to be able to kill someone like you."

"Potter?" Snape asked.

"Yeah. However, I think you have more important matters to focus on right now. And I do remember that night. Yes, he did try to spare my mother," Hadrian said.

"A little early, don't you think?" Voldemort asked.

"Yeah. However, a potions master of his caliber was never found after the last time," Hadrian said. Hadrian walked over and conjured a throne of his own, next to Voldemort's. He sat down and raised an eyebrow at Snape.

"I'm loyal to my lord. As I have sworn to be," Severus said, watching Harry.

"Good choice. Any vows that might keep you tied to Dumbledore? Or was it the only one that forces you to protect me?" Hadrian said, leaning back in the seat.

Snape raised a brow at the man playing boy, "only the one involving you."

"Great. Now, I want the whole picture, not just what you think is useful to both sides, Severus. You will spill everything about Dumbledore and his order, every plan you heard, learned about, all of it," Hadrian said, summoning a pensive, "and I want the memories, as well as written accord of it."