Maki x !Fem !Sick Reader 🌸

Nobody requested this, but I was feeling motivated so here you go!

Y/n woke up one morning with a splitting headache. With a groan, she rolled out of bed and walked over to her closet. I wish I could just sleep in today... Y/n thought to herself. Y/n sighed, and pulled on a f/c hoodie, a pair of jeans, and pulled her h/c locks into a ponytail. As she finished pulling her hair up, Y/N heard a knock on the door. "Y/n, are you awake? Everyone else is at breakfast already." 

Y/n walked over to the door, and opened it took a worried Maki. "Hi Maki." Y/n said. Maki studied Y/n's face. "Are you feeling well? You look really tired and pale." Honestly?" Y/n asked, "I feel awful." "Here, let's see if Kirumi can make  you some breakfast. Maybe that will help." Maki said. "Okay..." Y/n said, and she started following Maki to the cafeteria.

Everyone in the room looked up as Y/n and Maki walked in. "There you are!" Kaito said cheerfully. Everyone was sitting down, and eating what looked to be (insert favorite breakfast food here) Y/n sat down, with Maki on her left and Kokichi on her right.

"You were gone sooo long! I thought someone had killed you! Nishinishi~" Kokichi said. Maki sent him a glare. "Do you want to die?" She asked in a low voice. "Aw, Maki you're no fun." said Kokichi. Luckily, he decided to go bother Keebo instead. 

"Here, I'll go grab you a drink Y/n." Maki got up, and grabbed Y/n a hot cup of chamomile tea. "Hopefully this should help. Whenever I would be sore after training, I would drink some tea." Y/n smiled at Maki. "Thank you so much!" After finishing the cup of hot tea, Maki and Y/n went to the library and read together for a couple hours.

*time skip*

Y/n woke up, and realized she and Maki had both fallen asleep. Y/n sat up and quietly shook Maki. "We fell asleep Maki." After almost a full minute of trying to get her awake, Maki finally opened her eyes, and  let out a large yawn. Y/n watched as the realization hit Maki that they had fallen asleep together. "Y/n, I'm so sorry! I didn't want to wake you when you fell asleep, and I guess I fell asleep too." Maki said with a light blush on her face. Maki glanced at the clock on the wall. (I know there isn't one but you can just pretend) "Oh! It's almost night time. We should start heading to the dormitory since you're sick." Y/n nodded in agreement. 

After about 5 minutes, they arrived outside the dormitory. "Goodnight Y/n!" Maki said with a small smile. Y/n waved to Maki before stepping into her bedroom and falling asleep.

(I know that was kind of a sudden ending, but I wasn't quite sure how to end it)

Published 11/19/2020