Louis, Niall, Danielle, Zayn and the girl from the flower shop, Gigi were all standing against a limousine. Harry had never seen this car before at Louis but seeing as everytime he was there Louis drove a different car it didn't exactly surprise him that they owned a limo.

"Hey Harold" Louis smiled when he saw Harry and Liam walking towards them. He step forward to hug Harry and Liam went straight to Danielle to say hello to her. "Why have you got a Limo?" Harry questioned as they hugged.

"Well seeing as your college is closed for the next two days for whatever they are doing...." Louis started trying to remember why the college was closing, "because they are deep clean of the hall because there were rats" Liam interrupted after hearing the conversation.

"You have rats here?" Niall asked, slightly disgusted by the thought. "Yeah it's pretty disgusting but they are quite cute, I think they were holding auditions for the ratatouille musical" Liam said. "I know that it's not an actual musical but I swear if it does become a real thing we getting front row seats" Zayn said, everyone nodded in agreement.

"Okay so back to what I was saying, since you two have two days off we've decided to take two days off and we are taking you two to one of our holiday cabins up in the lake district" Louis said. Harry opened his mouth, probably to protest but Louis stopped him, "nope, you two are coming. We talked to Liam's parents, we've already got your suitcases and don't worry about us missing college we've already picked up all our work so just go with it come with us and don't try and make any excuses" Louis said.

"Fine, okay" Harry mumbled pouting slightly, "aww don't pout baby" Louis smiled, Harry couldn't help but smile and blush at Louis calling him baby. "You're cute when you blush" Louis said quietly, Harry was worried that he looked like a tomato at this point.

"Can you two just like kiss already" Niall said popping up from behind them. "Niall, can you not" Louis sighed rolling his eyes. "Kiss!" Niall instructed, Louis just glared at him. "Kiss him you fool!!!!!" Niall said again.

"Kiss him!"

"Kiss him!"

Liam and Zayn joined in.

"Kiss him!"

"Kiss him!"

Gigi and Danielle joined next.

"Kiss him!"

"Kiss him!"

The crowd that still hadn't left joined in with the chant.

"Kiss him!"

"Kiss him!"

Louis turned to Harry and gave him a look to see if he was okay with this. He smiled "now kiss me you fool" Harry said.

Louis stepped up on his tip toes so he was the same height as Harry and kisses him causing everyone to cheer, Harry got really shy and nervous so buried his head in the crook of Louis neck. Louis chuckled at Harry but held him tightly.

"Right come on guys let's go" Zayn said opening the limo door. They all climbed into the back, it was massive there was a whole stereo system, a mini bar, a full size tv and so many other things. "Woah this is so cool" Liam said as they all sat down getting drinks from the bar.

"This is our middle sized limo, we have one bigger one and then two smaller ones" Louis explained, pressing a button which caused the underneath of the chair to rise up, so he feet were up on it like a deck chair. "How many cars do you actually have, wait no a different question, how much of everything do you have like what do you actually own?" Harry asked preparing himself to hear a whole list of expensive things.