chapter 8

"Harry are you okay?" Liam asked as Harry walked quickly past his door. Harry didn't answer and just ran into his room falling into his bed and just hiding in his bed. Liam got up and walked into Harry's room and went and flopped himself in top of Harry.

"Aww I think you need a Liam hug" Liam said as he moved the covers away so he was directly laying on Harry hugging him. "Thanks Li" Harry sniffed out. "So what's wrong" he asked "oh and I'm so sorry I didn't reply last night my phone died I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry" Liam rambled out suddenly remembering seeing Harry's text this morning.

"It's okay Li, Niall called me and Louis cane out and helped me" Harry said. "Does Louis know?" Liam asked. Harry shook his head "I said I would tell him but I'm just not ready yet" he said. "Okay, so is that what's upsetting you or did something else happen?" Liam asked.

"Something happened at work" Harry said quietly, "tell me" Liam said still laying on top of Harry. Harry explained what had happened "fucking wankers" Liam muttered out. "That's very true" Harry said cheering up a bit.

"Hey let's go" Liam said getting off Harry. "Where are we going?" Harry questioned as Liam pulled him up. "We are going to the shops" he replied. "I don't have any money yet, I get paid tomorrow" Harry said stopping. Liam continued to pull him out the room. "Doesn't matter, I'm paying" he said.

He grabbed his keys and although Harry tried to protest he ended up in the car with Liam as they drive towards the shops. Once they arrived Liam found a place to park and they walked into the shops. "What are we looking for?" Harry asked as Liam looked up and down the aisles.

"You'll see in a minute" Liam said as he searched for what he was looking for. "Aha!" He said as he spotted what he was searching for. They stopped and infront of them was a wall of flower crowns. "Uah theses are beautiful" Harry said looking over them all.

"Pick 3" Liam instructed, "but I don't have enough for three....mate I don't even have enough for one" Harry sighed looking at the price. "Once again Harry you aren't paying, I am. Now pick three" Liam said gesturing at them.

Harry looked carefully at all of them. He picked up one that was filled with light pink and purple flowers, a second one with a dark a red scatter of flowers. He then looked over them all for a final one. Then he saw one, it reminded of something but he couldn't remember what. He picked up the flower crown that had light blue flowers.

"They all look beautiful" Liam said taking them as he walked towards the checkout. He handed the worker the money for the crowns, "theses are lovely, good choice of colours here" she said, taking the money and handing Liam the bag.

They walked out and Liam handed Harry the bag as they got to the car. "Thank you" Harry said as they got in, "it's okay Haz, if you like wearing them then it would be a good idea that you have some" Liam said. Harry smiled brightly at him, he really did pick the right guy to be friends with.

"Where are we going?" Harry asked as they were driving off in a completely different direction to Liam's house. "I thought we would go for a walk" Liam said. Harry just nodded and turned up the radio singing along to the songs that came on.

They pulled into a car park and got out the car, they began walking towards the path going through the forest. "So why are we having a walk, you usually make me do this when you need to tell me something" Harry said after they had been walking for a while.

"So the sports department are taking us to watch a match and learn how to play professionally up in Scotland later this year and we are going to be gone for a week and I just didn't know if you wanted to see if I could convince the department to let you come or if you'll be okay at home on your own" Liam said as they walked. "Oh um I'll be fine and if anything happens I can always call Niall" Harry said as they walked.