-Chapter 7-

(Hey guys! Happy Late Thanksgiving! I just wanted to say next update might not come until December. Also the AMV used here was made on my YT channel in case you wanna check it out!)

(Pikachu's POV)

Tears were rolling down my face uncontrollably. Why'd it have to be Eevee? WHY?!?

Just when I thought all hope was gone, Eevee began to glow a bright blue color. I looked up and watched the phenomenon in front of me. Was Eevee... evolving?? But how?? I thought she was dead?

The ball of light began to shape and transform.

When the light subsided, Eevee was not standing there

Instead, there was a much larger pink and white fox like Pokemon. It had a huge pink and white bow by one of it's ears and around it's neck and long, delicate ribbons flowing out from the sides of it's head.

"Syl?"

I gaped my mouth open. Wh- Wha?? Where's Eevee?!?! I began sweating frantically.

As soon as she saw me, she ran over and hugged me with her feelers, tears rolling down her face.

"Is this real??" she murmured. "Am I alive... and where I've always wanted to be?" she smiled.

I looked up, gasping for air. "I don't know, but could you explain??" I chocked. I looked at Ash. Why did he not seem surprised as well?

She quickly unwrapped me. "Oh my gosh! OF COURSE!" she ran over to the little puddle in the cave and took a look at herself.

I heard her gasp then run back over to me, smiling. "My name's Sylveon. But you might know me as Eevee."

Eevee

A certain dizzyness enveloped me. I had thought she was dead.

But the more time a stood there, the more I realized that Sylveon reminded me of Eevee.

Was this... really Eevee? Had she only... EVOLVED??

Right now was more confusing then ever, but I decided to see what happened

Sylveon looked at me with a warm smile. "I think I'm really back. Pikachu, there's something I've wanted to tell you for a while now. And after coming back as a Sylveon, I think I've finally realized what that is."

I looked at her with wide eyes. Did she...?

She walked over and sat next to me, staring me right in the eyes.

Then she did the unthinkable.

She closed the gap between us and kissed me. I was blushing like crazy. She was too.

I sat there, shocked at what had just happened. It was like I was unable to form any words. My mouth was incapable of moving right.

Sylveon blushed and looked at me. She had the most somber look I could ever see, and it made me feel calm, relaxed.

"Pikachu, being with you. It's the best thing I could've asked for. You bring me happiness, the kind I could never get from Bunnelby. What I want you to know.... is that I love you."

I stared at her. This was Eevee. And I loved her more then anything.

I jumped up onto a log and kissed her right back. This surprised her, but I think she understood. I loved her, too.

And I hoped that nothing would break us apart, ever.

(A little while later)

The blizzard eventually died down, which was great. Ash, Sylveon and I were able to climb out of the tree.

We eventually were able to trek across the snow back to the entrance of the city, where we could see the rest of the group.

A teary eyed Serena was the first to notice us. "ASH!" she cried, running over to him. "Ash...I was so worried..." she said sobbing, tightly squeezing him.

Ash was oblivious to how worried she really was so he was just trying to assure her he was ok.

Once Serena was calmed down, Sylveon walked over to her and bumped her lightly on the leg. Serena looked down to her. "Oh, you poor thing. Where's your trainer?" she asked calmly.

Sylveon shook her head. "Oh, right. Eevee evolved!" Ash said. Serena looked shocked. "Evolved? What are you then?" She took out her Pokédex. "Sylveon, the Intertwining Pokémon. Sylveon affectionately wraps its ribbon-like feelers around its Trainer's arm as they walk together."

"Eon!!" Sylveon said, smiling at her. Serena pet her head. "Well, Eev- I mean, Sylveon, I'm glad you evolved!" "Sylveon!" Sylveon wrapped her feelers around Serena's arm.

Clemont and Bonnie walked over to us. "Ash!!" Bonnie exclaimed and ran over to him. "Glad you're back!" Clemont said, exhaling. "We were worried sick about you!!"

"I'm fine!" Ash said. "Really, you don't need to worry!" he said. I'm guessing he's planning on keeping Eevee coming back to life a secret between the two of us. It would cause Serena a lot of unnecessary stress.

As the companions were catching up, Sylveon and I sat there and admired the beauty of the city.

"You know what, Pikachu, I think I'm really glad I met you." Sylveon murmured.

I looked up at her. "Why me? Wouldn't you be happy with any other Pikachu?"

She chuckled a little, then looked down at me and began to speak softly. "Pikachu, don't think that all Pikachu are the same! You're unique, you're you!! And that's what I love about you!!" she said.

I looked at her. I looked deep into her pearly blue eyes and found something I would've never found in Eevee. Determination. She meant what she said.

I smiled back with the same determination.

"You know what, I think were gonna work out." I smiled.

(AN: YEAH!! The last chapter!! Don't worry there's an epilogue coming!! This was really fun to write! Can't wait to see you soon!!)

~Orange Cat