Vigilante oneshots or series

I wanna come up with a story that is just like a series on loosely connected oneshots of all of the 1a kids doing vigilante work but mainly annoying the life out of Eraserhead on his nightly patrols.
All of class 1A is in on it and its possibly coordinated by Nezu that views it as an extra curricular hero course for work in the underground and stealth improvement.
Each student take a night and goes out on patrol to stop petty crime and practice parkour or their quirks but eventually runs into their teacher and then are tasked with dissappearing and escaping.
I can just see little side excerpts of Aizawa just raging that there seems to be a slew of new vigilantes but them seem set on mainly bugging him and like he swears theres something super familiar about some but it drives him even more crazy that he cant identify it. He sees some similarities in the vigilantes and his students buv dismisses it as him getting delirious and "seeing them everywhere now" besides it just wasnt logical that his entire class just got together one day and decided to turn vigilante just to screw with him.......but thats exactly what they did.
The extra trainjng really does boost their abilities but it also sets loose some of their chaotic good antics against some pro heros like glitter bombs. Flashbangs with glitter. Paintbombs disguised as smoke grenades (I really want Endeavor to walk through what he thinks is a smoke area to come out comepletely pink because it was in fact not smoke but airbrush paint)
Their trademark that connects all of them is to stick some sticker from a dollar store sticker pack on the villians they take down resulting in many villiams with emoji stickers and unicorns tapped to their foreheads.
They may secretly pass this tradition on to other students as they get closer to graduation or until someone gets caught.