Why ??

Continuing from previous part

As Ragini exists from Bajwa's office Laksh lose his cool and try to catch her so that he can show her real place but Satbeer stops him saying  ' jane do usse Laksh wo iss layak nahi ki tum usse bahas karo( let her go laksh she isn't worth your taunts and time)' .

Laksh argue back saying ' par dad woh —(but dad she—)' But this time Simran say ' sahi kah rahe hain shahji laksh bahas bhi aukaat dekh kar ki jaati hai aur woh ladki uski koi aukaat nahi ab agar kichad mein pathar marengy toh kapade humare hi gandhe hongy samjhe( your dad is right laksh an argument should be made with people who have any class/status and that girl lacks these if we throw stone at pile of mud then our clothes get dirty understand)' . Laksh nods to his mother and start checking his phone but his mind is still haunted by her ...

Ragini come back to her house and look at her papa who being transferred in house this morning , he gain senses last night and after seeing his stable condition doctors discharged him as his hospital bills are increasing every minute. He had an cardiac attack which cause his lower body paralysis that's why he is removed from his job and they'll mostly send a paycheque but don't know when .
Life's been throwing problem after problem on them first manu shot by that beast then he slipped into coma and now this her papa's paralysis in this situation how they going to survive? She think about the cheque given by those Bajwas anyone in her place would have accepted that money but she refused cause taking that money means she accept her defeat in front of that Laksh Bajwa no ways she'll might not get justice in legal way but she'll get justice in the court of almighty , God heard her pleas and serve justice.

Ragini sigh and take her bag which has her certificates and newspaper , she'll try to get job and for this she look for some jobs near her house but even these jobs are one hour away from her house let's just hope she get job so that she can help her house to stand still ....

Laksh come back to his house but what ragini done in his dad's office still running in his head . How can she left that much money? That money could help her family in medical expenses as now her father too bed ridden but still she chose her attitude over her family what a dumb selfish girl., now she might be crying in some corner of her house hiding herself from all the problems huh what a drama queen she is but why her thoughts coming in his head. ?
Her determine eyes and those words of her might pined his ego but still those seems so real so true ..
There is no denying that his mistake turn her and her family's life up side down but still it's not completely his fault.

Before he never thought about these matters so much but why her face is popping in front of his eyes?

Since I got my phone so that I don't stress over on my and my mother's condition I start to slowly slowly start updating stories. Let's see if I complete all my stories in this life span ✌🏻🌷