Woh Meri Hai...

Continuing from previous part:-

It's been one month of Ragini and her secret admirer aka Laksh talking through messages. Ragini was initially very hesitant in starting but handling things on her own now she feels to talk with someone to share her fears her worries with someone ., in past she used to share her feelings her fears with her twin brother Manu who always used to encourage her try to boost confidence in her but now that he himself is bed ridden Ragini feel suffocated in her own life many times but by talking to her secret admirer she feels little bit better.

By talking to her on messages Laksh understands her more now and fell more deeply in love with her ., who say he is same Laksh who found life conversations too boring but now he is hearing her problems with full interest though he is kinda reason for majority of her problems but still by knowing them he understands better on what to work on so that he can solve those problems of hers.

Till now he fixed the issue of her father's employment money where Gurdeep's  coworkers were delaying the process but because of his pressure that work got done in a week which help Ragini and her family for the medical expenses of Gurdeep., he arranged the best treatment for Manu which he tackled under the health insurance lie or else Ragini might stopped it if she got to know he is doing it , he asked his men to look an eye on Priya and cleared her fees issues with again a lie of catagory based scholarship and with these problems getting solved Ragini is little bit happy now a new hope in her bloom that things surely be good in upcoming days and that give Laksh some satisfaction.

Talking with her made him more close to her and hopes of them being together soon raising in his heart every passing moment.

On the other hand Seemran kept thinking about what Laksh said about Ragini ., from that day she asked gurmeet(their most trusted servant) to keep an eye on Laksh and what he is doing by that she got to know about the things he doing for Ragini which doubled her tension as before he never took so much interest in any girl or better say hardly give this much thought about any girl but now his actions making it clear that he is very serious about her . She remembers about the incident she faced last week where she visited a girl who's husband kept torturing her and she ran away Seemran go their in the name of her NGO by this way she requests poor slum voters to vote for Satbeer and listen to their problems and try to solve it but votes are assured by it.

she was instructed her helpers to look into the matter of the poor girl meena but meena said  'but madam my husband taking help of one of your party person and last time there is news that you people harassed a girl for taking back your son's case so why you wants to help me ?'

Her question irked Seemran but she handled that situation somehow and assured her that she doesn't need to fear now  this is the damage that Ragini done in the eyes of people they appear as culprits and Laksh fell for her ! She doesn't inform about this to Satbeer as he is very busy in elections so she's waiting for elections to over and tell him everything only he can make Laksh understand now and find a solution to clear this mess ..

Ragini working at her part-time job as waitress things were going smoothly and thankfully she needs to work here from 4 to 8 only and gets decent amount for it yeah sometimes some rude customers came but other stuff help to tackle them .,  she is taking orders when glass door of cafe opens and enter Laksh with Kuldeep .

Seeing them here her blood start to boil in anger but because she is on work she decided to not look at their way after all it's a cafe anyone can come here so she can't do much about it .

Laksh sat on table like a king but his eyes are set on her Ragini  he so wanted to just embrace her but he is controlling himself and just looking at her which he is doing from 2 months ., a waiter come towards their table to take orders but he refused him and ask 'woh ladki usse kaho order lene aaye(ask that girl to take my order)' though the waiter try to convince him that he can take their order but seeing Laksh's arrogant and building up annoyance he ask Ragini to take their order .