C8: My New Life As A Demon Villainess

Start from the beginning

Yet he keeps on calling me an idiot? Who... who is this brat?!

"Have you ran out of breath now?"

For a little boy, his voice sounded a little deep.

"Could it be that you lost your voice? Speak, idiot"

Idiot? Gosh, this brat! How many times has he has said that already?

But, I noticed just now what is he doing here? he's from the neighboring kingdom so why is he here?

Pushing that aside, this brat... he's kind of rude, isn't he? 

Fine, I'll speak if that's what you want.

"Are you monkey?"

"What?"

"I said are you monkey?"

"Are you blin-"

"A boy who's arrogantly sitting in tree throws acorn to someone's head I don't know for me, you're monkey"

There I said it! Though there are words that are still missing, having a 5-year-old body, Is still helpful compared to when I was an infant.

Now I can speak more words than before but not all.

"You..."

"...Bwahaha"

Huh- Why is he laughing?

I didn't ask you to laugh!

"Ha... You're really are an Idiot"

"What-?"

"How old are you?"

And now you're asking? Wait... for wanting to know my personal information, Could it be, are you gonna ask me out? Huh, not a chance!

"5"

Argh, I can't believe I said it, I'm disappointed in myself.

"Hmm. You're pretty sharp for a 5-year-old"

When I heard that I looked at him, by his looks I think he might be around 7 or 8?

Huh, you're pretty rude for a 7-year-old, how I wish I could say that to him. But I don't know his real age yet, it was just a guess.

Hmm... should I ask him?

"Hey, how ol-"

"It's a secret"

Wha-

He replied by placing his index finger on his lips.

I can't believe he said that, looking at him in disbelief he just looked at me like he's having fun smirking and all.

"That's unfair!"

"Pfft- do you want to know me that much?"

Hah?! I can't believe this arrogant monkey! He's the one who asked me my age first, why is he turning the tables around now?

"What?!"

I glare at him while showing my fists, showing him how angry I am right now.

"Hey, you-"

"Bwahahaha"

There he is again, laughing his ass out. Now he's really annoying me.

Glaring at him, I waited for him to finish laughing-

H-Hey-!

My eyes widened when I saw him not noticing there's no branch behind him, which made him lean his back to the air.

Causing him to unbalance and it looks like he might fall any second now.

Suddenly my body moved on its own running to a spot where he might fall as I kneeled in the grass.

"Ahh!"

I heard him shouted as he fell-

"Ugh!"

It felt like a huge box full of mobile phones inside, just fell in my back. That hurts!

"Ow..."

I heard him yelp in pain. I noticed that he's quite taking a long time complaining, Uhm... hello? When will you notice there's a person below you?

"*gasp*, O-oi! You okay?"

I heard him say, still laying on the ground I turned to my left to look at him who is busy wiping the dirt off his clothes.

"Tch, do I look okay?"

I sarcastically said but I get angry even more when I saw he just ignored what I said and continued wiping his clothes.

Argh! This brat.

He should say thank you to the one who saved him from almost falling to the ground If I wasn't here he would've had to be in great danger.

Glaring at him, I reached for his left hand as I took it to pull myself up.

After I stood up, I wiped the dirt on my dress.

I flinched when I felt something pushed my hand away, Curiously, I looked up to monkey-

The red-haired brat's eyes widened in shock, I also noticed he stared at my hand.

Why Is he looking at me like I'm a ghost or something?

My gaze averted to his hand then to mine-

Ah! I didn't notice, I haven't let go of his hand a while ago that made him pushed my hand away but why is he looking at me like that?

His face is filled with horror and I can also see his hands shaking.

"Hey, you okay?"

I asked about to reach for his hand again when he suddenly takes a step backward as he quickly pulled his hand away.

I look at him in curiosity but he avoided my gaze, he then turned his head away.

"Idiot"

I heard him whisper as he suddenly turned his back and ran.

"Wha- Hey!"

Still confused about his actions I scratched my neck while seeing him ran away. He's even faster than I was.

But what's wrong with him?

Why is he so sensitive when it comes to physical touch?

Did he think of the curse differently?

Left dumbfounded, I didn't notice I was already picking up the acorns that fell in the tree.

Lifting my dress, I put it in my small bag at the back of my shorts.

"Now, that he has left... what was I supposed to-"

Suddenly I felt my body floating, I was lifted from the ground.

"Ahh!!"

I shouted when I saw I was far from the ground, scared I closed my eyes forcibly.

"Young lady! The duke and the king has been wondering where you've gone you're being rude to the king and the crown prince who has been waiting for you"

Gosh, the maid found me!

W-What will I do? I completely forgot about my plan!

"Now, let's go back and meet with your highness, okay young lady?"

What? No...!

The maid carefully carries me while she started walking back to the mansion.

Now my last plan failed! I have no choice but to face the crown prince now.

"*sigh"

I don't have any other plans left and I'm sure they've probably tightened the security, now that I've attempted to escape.

The problem is what do I do now?

Now that I'm about to face the king and the crown prince, what do I do to avoid being a candidate for the crown prince's future fiancée?

_______