Chapter 1

Goku's p.o.v.

It's been a few weeks since the tournament of universe's, I'm heading home. I can't wait to see ChiChi and Goten, I wonder how the two have been.

Walking into the door, I'm shocked by the moving boxes. "Um.....ChiChi. What's going on." I ask when I see her on the couch.

"I'm sick and tired of you fighting, Goku. I've tried telling you many times to stop but you don't listen. So....." She pulls out a slip of paper. "I want a divorce. And I'm taking Goten with me." Chichi said.

I look at the papers, reading them. "If you want a divorce, fine, but you'll have to take me to court to take Goten." I said.

Chichi nods as I sign the papers. I know there's another reason she wants a divorce, she's been screwing around with others, I don't even know if Goten is mine or not.

Even if he ain't, I'll still fight for custody. A few weeks later, I'm in my apartment after the court hearing, Goten with me. I won custody and he's happy to be with me.

I even did a DNA test and it turns out, Goten isn't my son but I'll still father hem. Goten lays on my chest after I took a shower from a day at work. I got a job as a contractor, remodeling and building houses.

Goten is softly snoring, I comb his hair and fall asleep. The next day, I had to bring Goten with me as I couldn't find a sitter, my boss didn't mind and Goten helps by bringing tools and supplies we guys need.

He's helping me and Drake as we hold a panel of sheetrock. Goten is using my hammer and nailing a few nails where he can reach and Drake finishes as I hold Goten to where he can get a few up top.

At lunch, me, Drake, Sam and Hector all sit outside. Goten sits on my shoulder as we talk. Boss comes out, joining us "Good work today boys. And Goku." I look at boss. "Anytime you want to bring Goten, your more than welcome to, infact, bring hem from now on."  Boss said.

"Yes sir, thank you sir." I say as Goten finishes his sandwich and drinks his water.

The day continues, at the end of it, Goten is asleep on my shoulder as I walk home. Laying Goten on the couch, running the bath, I wake hem long enough to bathe hem.

Getting Goten dressed, I wash and lay down soon after. Goten curls into my side as we fall asleep.