"You know why I arranged your marriage with Arnav? It was because I knew how you felt towards him Khushi, all those magazine pictures of him you had collected, my sister found them and showed them to me, and I thought, that I must have really hurt you by sending you to live with my strict sister, I know how strict she can be, so maybe for some good, I could at least help you get your love.

I never knew Arnav had so much hatred for you, I always thought you two were good friends and he also agreed. Anyway the only reason I arranged your marriage with him was because I knew that's what you wanted. Right now, I don't really know what you want, neither do you, and I don't think it would be right for me to make that decision for you.

Look, you chose to get separated from him, you know why you did that, now if you want to get together with him, you have to ask yourself, will you be able to overlook the reason that you separated from him at first place?

Will you be able to forgive him? Will he not repeat the same thing? You have to be really sure my dear, because this time if your heart gets broken, it will break you and I don't want that for you, so there's no way I can advice on what decision to make, it had to come from within you and not just because I told you so.

"The problem is, I am not sure what I want, I was until earlier today, but then I met mom and everything changed.

I mean the way he looked for her so I could get my answers, I had told him never to come see me again, but he got so worried, he came back for me. I mean where was this Arnav when I was married to him?"

"He was drowned in a misunderstanding Khushi. Look, we both know Arnav, we've known him since forever, he was never a bad person, what made him bad was the misunderstanding and the circumstances.

But then, it's upon you and whether you want him in your life or not, whether you are willing to take the chance or not, you have to think calmly about everything and then come up with a decision. I'm sure whatever decision you make will be right for you." Shashi assured her with a smile.

"Okay dad." Khushi smiled faintly as she hugged him.

*****

Khushi decided to walk home so she could think about thinks on her way home and just get some fresh air... All the memories of the past came running back... how happy she was when their marriage was fixed, it was like a dream come true for her, just that... it wasn't the same for him.

Maine ishq kiya tujhe sohneya... tune di hai judaai ve...
maine di hai tujhe duniya ve... tune di hai tanhayi ve...
Tune dard diye hai itne, ambar pe sitaree jitne...

Arnav was continuously pacing around his room, there was some sort of unexplainable pain he felt in his heart, of course he knew this day was to come, but after spending some time with Khushi, it had become harder than it was before. He knew no matter what he did, she would never forgive him, and it hurt, knowing that she wont ever forgive him hurt like hell.

Only if he had a way to bring her back, to make her believe that he would never hurt her like that again, that he was a different person now, and that he loved her so much! But it wouldn't change the mistakes he had made in the past, no amount of regret could change that.

He dint know how overwhelming this emotions would have been, he never thought that one day he would be here, feeling this much pain that broke him apart... the last time he must have cried was when his mother passed away, after that he had sort of become stone hearted, but today, he felt like crying, he felt like screaming out loud and letting out all that pain that was pricking his heart continuously.

Jag jag ke raaton me mere tarah ankhon me, maahi ansuo ke dhaage tu piroyega...
Tu bhi royega maahi tu bhi royega... mere tarah tu bhi ek din kisiko khoyega...

Khushi was literally measuring her pros and cons, she had no other way of coming to a decision, if he hadn't brought her mother here, she would be firm on her decision, but after talking to that woman, she realized how easy it was for her to make Arnav see thing the way she wanted, and he was a child just then, he believed what he was shown.

The problem was, she did understand that he was a child, but he never did, he never thought that even though a misunderstanding, she was a child too and was just doing what her mother was telling her, what was her fault there that she had to be punished like that?

Every time she closed her eyes, all she could see was him and Lavanya, and that image wouldn't just get out of her mind no matter how hard she tried.

Tune chordiya yun tanha, jaise waqt se bichda lamha... maahi ve... maahi ve...
Dekhi teri gudgazri, ek chali na meri marzi... maahi ve... maahi ve...
Main hoke rahi bas teri... tune kadar nahi ki meri...

Arnav grabbed his phone from the bed as tears ran down his eyes, he scrolled through the contacts and stopped at Khushi's phone number, he really wanted to call her, he wanted to see her, talk to her, try to convince her once again, but he knew that by doing so, he would just keep hurting her.

Hadnt he done enough damage to her already? She had told him she dint want to do anything with him and maybe for once he should listen to her.

For once he should stop hurting her more than she already was. He threw the phone straight to the wall as he fell down on his knees and broke down completely.

Today was the day when Arnav Singh Raizada was getting punished for all the horrible deeds he did and the pain was quite unbearable.

jag jag ke raaton me, meri tarah ankhon me... maahi... ansuon ke dhaade tu piroyega...
tu bhi royega maahi tu bhi royega... meri tarah tu bhi ek din kisiko khoyega...