Part 12

By the time Khushi woke up and headed back to Arnav's room, he was gone, it looked like he woke up early and left, it was good because she wasn't in moods to argue with him or anything again. She took a quick shower and got dressed as she headed downstairs.

"Good morning Khushi." Anjali smiled at her, she was seated having breakfast.

"Good morning." Khushi smiled as she joined her.

"We live in the same house but we have met for like two days, look at our lives." Anjali laughed.

"I know right, I've just been busy with this new job and all." Khushi sighed.

"I know, it's good you started working at least you won't be getting bored at home all day." Anjali said, Khushi just nodded and continued eating.

"So, is everything okay between you and Arnav?"

"What do you think?" Khushi looked at her curiously, she dint even know whether to tell Anjali about Arnav's behavior or not.

"I think nothing is okay. I mean you just got married and I can't see any newlywed kind of thing between you two, I don't even remember seeing you two together holding hands or anything."

"I guess life isn't a fairytale then, anyway I should get going or I'll be late." Khushi smiled awkwardly then stood up and walked away, it was difficult to have this conversation with Anjali, what was she supposed to tell her? That her brother was married to her and he had a girlfriend too? And he treated her like shit. The only time he wanted to be closer to her was when he was lusting for her?

Never in her life had she thought that Arnav was going to be like this, it was difficult at first but now she was starting to learn how to deal with it.

*****

Khushi kept on knocking at the door of Rohan's cabin but he seemed to be lost or something, he was seated facing the opposite side so she couldn't really see his face or anything and because he wasn't responding she decided to get in anyway.

When she walked in, she saw Rohan holding his wallet as he was looking at a passport size picture in it, it was of a girl, a very pretty girl actually.

"Who is she?" Khushi asked, this time finally getting his attention, he quickly turned around and put back the wallet in his pocket.

"No one, when did you come?" He asked.

"I've been knocking at the door for like five minutes and then I decided to barge in because you wouldn't respond because you were busy staring at the photo in your wallet of a girl you claim to be no one but seems very important."

"Okay how about, I don't want to talk about it?"

"Okay sure, but you know, if you need to talk, I'm always here. We weren't really friends in school but we could be now." She suggested.

"Aren't we already friends?"

"Sure." She nodded as she pulled out a chair and settled down.

"So how about we start the journey towards my success which isn't going to be possible without a little help from you." She smiled brightly.

"Sure, be prepared, get a pen and a diary and write everything I say, it's going to be helpful." Rohan said, Khushi nodded as she stood up and headed to her cabin to get a diary, once she was back, they both started discussing the ideas and everything while Khushi wrote everything down.

"You do realize I'll need capital to start a business like this right? And currently I have nothing." Khushi said.

"You do realize you have a friend named Rohan right? Take a loan from me and pay back once you are set." Rohan smiled.