One shot special: Happy birthday John

One shot special

3rd POV:
It was another normal like another day as young Raven haired man began he's day. Wake, going for a run, and eat breakfast all before rushing to school.

'Another day of me getting beaten and made fun of. Why?' he's pace quickened as he remembering everyone that at wrong him until the reaches his dad William claiming himself.

'At least I have dad.' He thought as he began walking back towards his home. Crashing on to couch as he used more energy than he normally did. He walked towards his kitchen grabbing milk, a spoon, a bowl and he's favorite Honey Nut Cheerios.

*buzzz*

*One new message*

Dad: Happy Birthday son. Don't forget to pack your clothes see you tonight.

John: Thanks dad for reminding me. Cya tonight.

As he enter his classroom noticed he hadn't seen Sera today.

*buzzz*

*one new message*

Sera: Where are you?

John: In class.

Sera: just skip it and come to the rooftop.

John: fine

"May I go to the bathroom" John asked.

"You may" reply the teacher.

As he made his way up the stairs. He was nervous as this was the first time that him and Sera were hanging out together during school their project. He opened to be meet by a sitting Sera. Before he could say anything he was cut off.

"You like my haircut?" Sera asked as she stood up and did a 360 degree spin for the boy.

"Ya...it looks good on you. I didn't think you would take my advice from yesterday and it you're hair" John said weakly looking down on the ground.

"So what do you want to do?" John asked managing to look at Sera.

"I don't know...I didn't hangout with anyone else before." Sera said but it was clear that she was trying to hide that fact from him.

"Hey, we start somewhere and your somewhere is here." John said with that goofy grin that light up a room.

"I guess..." Sera said a bit uncomfortable but still wanting to try.

"Its you're birthday is today?" Sera asked as they both sat down.

"Ya but I can't believed you remember that. It's almost care for me" John said putting both of his hand on his cheek.

"Is it a bad thing if I do.." John turned his head trying to hide his red face.

"Ummm no" John replied. 'How does she have a still face after that' he asked himself.

"So you want to try out this new game that I found it's call Slappy pig" Sera asked as she pulled out her phone and began to play with John.

"Sure" John said not that he could say no after what she said.

After playing for awhile