Prologue

'My first day at Wellston. Hope it goes well' thought the raven hair boy to himself as he head out the streets like a pimp.

A couple of minutes later he arrived in front of the school greeted by a beige haired man who led him to his class and handed him is scheduled before arriving at he's teacher door.

"Now I know that it's late in the school year. But we have a new student joining us" said the teacher.

'That's my cue' he thought to himself as he walked inside a bit nervously. As he made his way to the front of the classroom.

"Hi. My name is John. I hope we get along." he said.

"Okay nice to see ya there." Take a back of he's nature.

"Go take a sit between Remi and Seraphina. Please raise your hand." demand the teacher.

As teacher words leave her mouth a pink hair girl shot her hand without wasting a second. Not releasing the noise being generated by other students. Mainly the female students as they stared at the tall raven hair boy with messy black hair.

"You think I should go for him" asked one of girls.

"Na. Didn't you see Remi shooting her hand. I'm sorry but he's Reims now" teasing respond another girl.

While the purple hair girl just signed unamused as she was clearly disappointed of her classmates. The room immediately got quite as soon as they heard her sign.

'Someone isn't happy to see me and what's worst is her aura or her personality. It just screams respect and power.' thought boy nervously as he sat next to them.

"Okay class i hope you didn't forget to study for unit 11 test." eagerly said the teacher. (the only joy teacher get is torture students. :)

"John it's okay if you skip this one and study for the next unit" said the teacher disappointed.

Immediate John responded with a "No it's fine" to the shock of everyone.

"Okay if you say so" said the teacher trying to hide the fact of her joy she felt as she was giving test to everyone. Like a child getting something that they want but your parents have no idea that you do.

'Does he have an ability to read minds. Because there's no way the he's smarter than me.' thought seraphina trying to hide anger but failing miserably.

"Holy shit. Do you think he's smarter than Seraphina?!" asked one of the boys in the classroom.

Seraphina turn gave the boy the death stare and turn away.

"I think that answers your question." joked another student.

Again she turn and gave another death stare.

'I think it's better if we stay quite' everyone thought in unison.

"Okay shut up and began your test." stated the teacher. As she walked to her desk and sat in her throne like chair.

10 minutes later

John stood from his desk and began to walked towards the teacher.

"Was it to hard for you? Like I said you don't have to take it" questioning the raven hair boy.

"Nope" he said as he walked away her noticed the chatter coming from the rest of the classroom.

'He probably rushed thought it' Seraphina thought confidently.

Not noticing that the teacher was done grading John test.

"John did randomly circle these questions?" question the teacher. As to say if she had made the test too easy.

"Nope. It was pretty obvious that your just testing our ability to see if we know how to take a test not the actual material. Kinda like the SAT." he explained.

"Well that explains the nearly perfect score of 96/100." she said trying to be quiet.

After a few moments passed Seraphina stood up and handed her test to the teacher. As she was still sitting down in her chair. The room stay quiet not knowing how to deal with this living enigma.

630 word
11/14/20

Author notes: A few thing I want to say. 1) I hope you enjoyed the chapter and wait for the next one. 2) Don't see afraid to leave a comment and tell me if I should make the chapter longer. 3) I still don't have a schedule. And 4) I hope you guys have a wonderful night :)