|i wish pt.2|

TW:Suicide⚠

Alvaro's p.o.v.
Y/n didn't go to school for one week already and im getting worried. I decided to visit her. I know her parents aren't home and she's lonely.

Trisha already said to me that y/n already know im cheating. She told me the whole story of y/n calling and Trisha confessing everything.

I hope Trisha didn't say anything that can hurt y/n's feelings more. I don't have the guts to appear on y/n's and apologize for what i did.

Im just waiting that she'll just go to school and I'll just apologize here but she never come.

Im walking on my way home when i didn't even know that my feet brought me to y/n's house.

I really feel like i need to go here. I knocked on the door multiple times but she's not answering the door.

I tried to turn the doorknob checking if she's not here. The curtains are down and the lights are off.

It's opened. I just went inside and walked to her room. Things here looked untouched.

I walked to the hall and i can tell her bedroom door is open since i can see a shadow of... A HANGING PERSON?

I quickly ran to see her. I stopped on the doorway. She's there. Hanged on the ceiling while a chair on the ground.

I fell onto my knees knowing Im the reason of this. Her body looked like its there for days but i don't find it disgusting or nasty, its heartbreaking.

I called 911 while sobbing uncontrollably.
...
Im sitting here inside the police station. My mom rubbing my back. I just saw Y/n dead. Her purple lips and skin is dreadful.

I just got asked questions since im the last person she saw alive and the first person to see her dead.

"Hey kid" looked up to see a police officer handing me a paper "This is from the girl's pocket and i assume it's for you"

I just took it and have him a small smile. He nodded and left. I saw that the paper says 'to alvaro romero'

We went home. My mom didn't said anything about what i saw and what happened.

I sat on my bed and opened the letter:

Dear Alvaro,
        If you might read this, i just wanted to say that i wished that im enough for you. I wished im the perfect girl for you but i think i didn't became like it.

       I'm not blaming you for falling for Trisha. She's sexy, pretty and perfect unlike me. She told me you said that im not enough and i think i belive her.

      I really loved you Alvaro. I wish you did too.

Sincerely,
Y/n♡

A tear fell onto the paper making her name dissolve. I never said she's not enough. I ditching Trisha.

I wish i made her feel enough... i wish i made her feel loved...

-----------------------------------
A/n:Yo bitch! You are beautiful and pretty in your own way. You are unique. What ever race, age, color, religion or whatsoever, you are BEAUTIFUL and be proud of it.

Keep your head up princess, don't let your crown fall according to Kendall Jenner:)

Please follow my:
Tiktok:Jelly.yyy
Insta:Louise_jelly
Youtube:Jelly Anne

I follow back:) Stay safe and stay home bitch! Wash your hands frequently OK?

Love y'all!♡
563 words

I can't post on my robert book right now omg