17. Escape From Mystery Manor

Start from the beginning

"That mansion used to stand where Darrow College is now." Angel says as she looks it up on her phone. 

The gang were now at the Darrow college as they made there way though a boiler room. 

"The boiler room is the lowest point in the entire college. If the mansion is underneath this'll be the best access point." Velma says. 

"It also means that our means of entry is likely to be dangerous, we should be careful." Y/n says and Fred nods his head.

"Let's start searching gang. If we're lucky we'll find a clue that will help us." Fred says.

"We'll need to be patient, this could take hours of careful searching..." Velma starts but she is interrupted by Daphne announcing she had found something and she points it out to everyone.  Y/n and Fred move a large box that was covering a hole and Scooby sniffs it now.

"It looks like a chimney." Scooby says. 

"Yeah and I don't think Santa's been down it for a while. Ho, Ho." Shaggy says nervously as he looks down. 

"I wonder where it leads." Daphne says. 

"There's only one way to find out." Fred says.

"Fred's right." Y/n sighs as he takes his coat off now. "I'll go first and see if it's safe." 

"Here let me take that." Daphne says indicating to Y/n's coat. 

"Thank you." Y/n says handing it to her. He looks down the chimney now and grimaces. "Well, here goes nothing." He steps forward and immediately begins to fall down the chimney in an uncomfortable fall before he lands.

"It's all clear. Come on down!" Y/n calls back up the chimney.

"Oh! Me next!" Fred says as he excitedly jumps down. 

"Catch me Y/n!" Daphne says now as she jumps down holding his coat. 

Y/n was stood with his arms open as Daphne came down through the Chimney hole and he caught her.  "Nice catch." Daphne says as Y/n sets her down. 

"Okay Velma come on down next." Y/n calls out and she soon jumps down to be caught by him as well. 

"Thanks." Velma says. 

"No problem." Y/n replies as he looks up at the hole now. 

"Scooby? Shaggy?" He calls. 

"Like dude. Time to drop out of college. Ha, ha." Shaggy jokes and Scooby laughs before they jump down the chimney and join the others. As they land however a wall rises in the fireplace sealing off their escape.

"It's sealed shut..." Fred says feeling the wall.

"Is everyone alright?" Y/n asks.

"Like define alright?" Shaggy asks as he rubs his head. 

Daphne hands Y/n his coat back now and he thanks her as he puts it on.  

"Where are we?" Daphne asks as she looks around the rundown room. 

Velma pulls put an old map now. "If I'm not mistaken, This is the old Darrow Mansion." 

An old radio is soon heard kicking into life and it gets the gangs attention as someone begins to speak on it. "Welcome back, Mystery Incorporated. I see you brought a new friend along to help but this time, You'll never leave." The voice begins to laugh.

"Who are you? and how do you know us?" Fred asks.

"I'm surprised you've forgotten, Mr Perfect Big Chin man." The voice on the radio says as Fred scratches his chin.