Knights of Light Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

I took Honerva's hands in mine and smiled at her again as she looked back up me.

"You don't need to worry about anything, Honerva. I know about what's going to happen in the future." Her eyes widened.

"How can you tell what will happen? Do you truly know if the universe will be spared from my destruction and chaos?" She asked.

I frowned slightly, knowing about the fate I was to take. And just the thought of what my friends will say when they see what I had to do.... It was heartbreaking.

"In order to save all realities and our universe, I will have to make a great sacrifice. That sacrifice will save everyone and everything in all realities. Although, we have to defeat you first, but I will make sure no pain comes to you Honerva." I explained, my own tears beginning well up in my eyes.

Honerva could state and take in my words, she said nothing but she hugged me tightly, whispering soft nothings into my ear.

We stayed like that for what felt like forever, when all of a sudden, I felt a terrible pain strike my chest, where my heart was.

I pulled away and screamed in my pain, visions passing through my eyes. I saw my friends, my love, all suffering as they battled.

But I also saw some familiar faces from the past.

Trigel...

Gyrgan...

Blaytz...

King Alfor...

All of them were battling four of my friends, while Keith stay on the other side of the barrier, trying to find a way through while he begged and cried for us to be returned.

"Saoirse! Saoirse, my dear, are you all right?" I heard Honerva shout. I gasped for air as my eyes flew open and the visions ended.

"My friends.... They're in trouble, I have to help them." I gasped out.

Honerva's eyes widened and she nodded, helping me to my feet.

"You out of all of us understand the workings of energy and the mind. Please, use your powers to save your friends and the rest of the universe." She said, letting go of me.

I turned to face her, but when I saw her, Honerva, the grassy plain, the blue sky... they all began to fade away.

"Be safe, young Angel. May the ancients be with you in your sacrifice." She said as her body and the area faded away.

The area slowly bled into a galaxy printed sky with a black reflective floor beneath my feet.

"Hello?" I yelled for anyone, "Is anyone there? Please, where are you my friends?"

"Saoirse Teshiri." I heard a familiar voice call out to me. I turned around and saw a white crystal behind me.

"Light of Teshiria." I said.

"You must concentrate, child. Feel the energies of your friends those lost in the darkness."

The crystal floated back to me and was quickly absorbed back to my body. I smiled and saw a bright glow surround my body. I felt so much power flow through every vein in my body, just as I felt when I used the Light of Teshiria.

I clasped my hands together over my chest and and concentrated.

"Please, my Lion, hear me. Come to me to save the ones I care about most, and to release the souls trapped by darkness from their chains." I prayed.

I repeated my prayer several times, each time I said it, I could feel my power grow even stronger.

"My Paladin...." I heard Silver's voice call out to me. I opened my eyes and saw an intense light blind me. Yet, I did not close my eyes.