Party Foul!

Tamaki's POV

"I don't want to go to this stupid party! There's going to be so many p-people there! So many judging eyes ss-staring at me and my costume! And what if that angry man Bakugou tries to scare me? I know he gets a kick out of that kind of thing! Just thinking about it is giving me anxiety! Oh no! Here we go again! M-my mouth is going dry and my chest is tightening up! It feels like I can't b-breathe!"

I say as I clutch my chest.

Kirishima quickly rushes over to my side.

"Uh, what to do, what to do! Ha! I know! Hey, Tamaki! Look at me! Kiri shark do do dodododo, Kiri shark do do dodododo, Kiri shark do do dodododo, Kiri shark!"

I can't help but laugh at my friend dancing to the Baby Shark song. It's even funnier considering he's wearing a shark costume for the party. The tightening in my chest fades away and I can properly breathe again. I sigh a sigh of relief.

(Kirishima's costume)

"Thanks Kiri. I really needed that. I think I'm okay now. I still don't want to go to the party though."

I pout.

"Aw, come on man! How are you ever going to get over that social anxiety of yours if you don't face it head on? You gotta grab your fears by the horns and show them who's boss! Otherwise, they'll consume you! We can't let that can't happen because you're the one that consumes things! Right, Suneater?"

Kirishima exclaims as he slings an arm around my neck.

"R-right."

I mutter.

"Good! Now let's get going to that party! I'm so excited to see everyone again! Tokoyami, Denki, Sero, and I can't forget about my brother from another mother, Tetsutetsu! You remember him, right? I'm not sure if Bakubro is going to be there. He's not really much for parties and..."

Kirishima kept trailing on. I tune him out. I'm not looking forward to seeing anyone again. Well, except Mirio of course. The party's already started by the time Kirishima and I get there. Music is blasting out of the windows and audible laughter can be heard rising above it.
——————————————————————————
(Explanation: Kirishima and Tamaki have developed a close friendship over the years from working with Fatgum and his agency. Just like Mirio, Kirishima helps Tamaki with his anxiety and insecurities. Mirio said that he would love it if Tamaki and him got a place to share, but because of his popularity and good looks, there's constantly paparazzi and adoring fans always trying to get his attention. Tamaki usually ended up getting brought into the conversation or interview and he couldn't handle it. Because of this, the duo hasn't been able to spend much time together, so this party isn't just for fun. It's Mirio's way of reuniting with old friends. That includes his best friend Tamaki.)
——————————————————————————