Epilogue

I woke up from my deep slumber and I immediately groomed myself. Today is the day where I have my presentation in Chemistry and I don't want to be late.

I step out of my room with my handbag and notebook and I started to walk towards the laboratory.

"Good morning, Isaiah." I look up to see Mr. Claro, the new head master, smiling sweetly at me. I smiled back and greeted him without much enthusiasm.

Mr. Eran had resigned a year ago when I was 16 and he was instantly replace by this new head master who was also the same with him. An elite mage who has an immune to my curse.

I walk down the hallway with no expression painted on my face and when students saw me, they started whispering those nasty criticisms again.

Ah, there comes trouble.

Give him way, you might touch him.

This time, I didn't look down in shame. I am not the 14 year old boy who used to lower my head whenever someone speaks bad about me. I simply walked with my chin up.

And then I saw him...

"I'll be the best presenter!" Victor screamed happily, telling his friends with so much energy that you would think that he is a child.

His blue eyes were still the same... they were still as beautiful and as bright as the blue sky.

He was surrounded by a lot of students and everybody looks up to him. Everyone admires him, and he... forgot me.

I slowed down my pace and while I was walking, our eyes met. Blue and green collided once again but no spark flew. Nothing. It was just plain nothing and we both averted our eyes at the same time.

It hurts me but the pain is worth it for he is alive.

He broke his promise, I broke mine. We both didn't stay together and we became strangers.

I was alone once again...