Chapter 12: I See You.

Tiana: Hakeem move.

Hakeem was laying under Tiana in bed. He had his arms wrapped tight around her waist.

Hakeem: No.

Tiana: Yes. (Giggles) Come on. I need to get ready for the day.

Hakeem: It's the weekend babe.

Tiana: I know.

Hakeem: Then what do you need to get ready for the day for? We're not doing anything to later till tonight.

Tiana: I need to go to Empire to the studio.

Hakeem: Oh you're recording a new song?

Tiana: Something like that.

Hakeem noticed the hesitation in her voice. He looked at Tiana.

Hakeem: Recording a song with ole dude? (Smacks lips) Aren't you? (No response)

Tiana: Keem don't be like that. And we're no even recording anything yet. He just wants me to listen to this song he finished yesterday. If I like it, I'm going to collaborate with him.

Hakeem: No you're not.

Tiana: Excuse me? You don't control who I work with.

Hakeem: I might not control who you work with, but I can control who you're around.

Tiana: (attitude) Hakeem get off me. Now.!

Hakeem: (smacks lips and move) What's your problem?

Tiana: You're my problem. I can't believe you're being jealous and insecure. For someone who has finally gotten me back, you would think you would be a little bit mature.

Hakeem: Babe I see how he looks at you.

Tiana: Hakeem, Devon hasn't been at Empire long enough to look at me. And besides a lot of dudes and females look at me that way. But I don't entertain them. (Grabs his chin) I only entertain you. So stop worrying about Devon. (Pecks his lips)

Hakeem: Tiana.

Tiana: Hakeem.

Hakeem: Okay.

Tiana: Okay?

Hakeem: Okay.

Tiana: Now I'm about to go get ready.

Tiana pecked Hakeem's lips one last time before getting up and going to get ready. Hakeem sat there knowing that he wasn't going to drop this Devon conversation. Do you blame him?

At Empire...................

Devon and Tiana were sitting in the studio listening to the Full Exposure track.

Tiana: You wrote and recorded this in a day?

Devon: Yeah. (Turns off the song) So what do you think?

Tiana: I like it. The beat and the melody all goes together.

Devon: So will you do the song with me?

Tiana: Well.....(gtco)

Devon: It's cool if you don't want to. I just thought this song could use you on it.

Tiana: No,no, no. I'll get on the song with you. I like the song a lot. I was just going to say that you should release both versions of the song. Your version then the duet one. So if you release both, I'll do the song.