chapter 18: Constellations

Start bij het begin

"We're both in too deep, and don't really have anything to loose... if you're an open book, I'll let you flip through my pages." Harry giggled at the dumb line, and Draco closed his eyes, wincing at his words, "I swear it sounded better in my head."

"You do have something to loose... a lot, actually.

"And what's that?"

"You haven't come out yet."

The blonde thought for a moment, and grinned at Harry. Draco sat up and pulled Potter up with him, "Alright, fair enough."

"W-What are you d-doing?"

Draco walked over to the balcony that outlooked on the Hogwarts castle.

"D-Draco?" Harry asked, from the middle of the room.

The Slytherin clutched the edges of the metal fence and screamed at the top of his lungs, "I, DRACO MALFOY, AM NOT AT ALL HETEROSEXUAL!"

The blonde looked over his shoulder and gave Harry the most brilliant smile he'd ever seen.

Harry felt a matching grin cross his lips as Draco approached. The shorter boy threw his hands around the Slytherin and hugged him as tightly as he could, "I cannot believe you just did that."

The blonde staggered back a few steps as the other boy clung onto him. He hesitated for a second before wrapping his arms around Harry, and hugged him back, "I can't either."

{}

Harry was content to stay in Draco's warm embrace for forever. He buried his face into the blonde's firm chest.

"You really like giving hugs, don't you?" The taller boy chuckled softly into the other's ear.

A shudder ran through Harry's small body at the hot breath, "I didn't have to make you hug me back, this time."

"You? Make me do anything? Please." He said sarcastically.

Harry weaselled out of the hug and frowned, crossing his arms, "I could make you do anything!"

"Really? Ohh, right. Because you're so tall and mighty." Draco replied playfully.

"I could fight you!" Harry declared. He came at Draco, attempting to punch him in the gut, but the other boy was quicker.

Malfoy lazily held Harry's head away form him with one hand, so Harry was swinging but couldn't reach him, "Honestly, Potter. You're adorable."

A scarlet blush coded Harry's cheeks, "W-What?"

Draco released him and took a step forward, smirking slightly, "You heard me. I called you adorable."

"I... w-w..."

"Adorable." The blonde repeated, taking another step closer.

Harry hid his face in his hands as he groaned, "You can't do that!"

Draco chuckled quietly, taking another step, "Do what?"

Harry whined, "You know what!"

The Slytherin took another step. One more and he'd practically be on top of the other, "What ever are you talking about?"

Potter complained, "You know!"

Draco took that final step, whispering softly, his voice low, "Enlighten me."

The emerald-eyed boy opened his eyes and rested his hands on Draco's chest, shyly tracing his bicept, "You c-can't make me come undone."

He smiled softly, resting his chin on Harry's head, "I barely did anything."