Sunstreaker and Roadblock

"We have to find him!" Sunstreaker said for the 300th time to Wheeljack as he scanned for Sideswipe.

"I know, but the cons are hiding his signal." Wheeljack said.

The other Autobots were all out looking for Sideswipe. Sunstreaker had stayed so that the second they knew where he was, he could race there.

"Wait! His signal...it just showed up...outside the base?" Wheeljack said, confused.

"Sideswipe!" Sunstreaker screamed as he ran out to embrace his brother.

"How did his signal just appear outside." Wheeljack mumbled as he prepared a medical table for Sideswipe. Ratchet was out somewhere else.

Sunstreaker ran to find his brother standing just outside the base. The chains and bolts that had held him had left marks all over him.

"Sideswipe!" Sunstreaker yelled as he wrapped his arms around him. "I'm so sorry! I'm such a terrible brother. I should have been there! What did they do to you? Are you alright? Talk to me!"

His brother had stood there, not hugging him back. He gave Sunstreaker a hard glare.

"I...I am so sorry Sideswipe." Sunstreaker whimpered. He wanted Sideswipe to say something-anything.

Sideswipe looked Sunstreaker dead in the eye.

"Sunstreaker." He said in a whisper.

"Yes?" He asked, eager his brother was talking to him.

"All hail Megatron!" Sideswipe yelled as he punched Sunstreaker. "Oh, by the way, it's Roadblock now."

Sunstreaker tried to catch his breath.

"Sideswipe...what did the cons do to you?" He asked in desperation.

"They showed me I was on the wrong side!" Roadblock yelled as he kicked Sunstreaker into a rock.

"Sides," Sunstreaker said, using Sideswipe's nickname. "It's me, your brother Sunny. Ahh!" He cried as Roadblock riped off some of his arm plating.

"Oh Sunny, I didn't know it was you, please forgive me? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Sideswipe jeered.

A blast hit Roadblock in the shoulder.

"Stand down Sideswipe! I don't wanna hurt ya." Wheeljack cried.

"Funny, because I wanna hurt you!" Roadblock cried as he tackled Wheeljack.

Suddenly, Optimus and Jazz raced over.

"What's going on Sunstreaker? We come to see if you any info anf Sideswipe and we find him crushin poor Wherljack." Jazz asked as he sent stun blasts at Roadblock.

"The cons...they did something to him!" Sunstreaker cried.

Optimus hit Roadblock with a stun right to the head. He was out cold. Optimus helped Wheeljack up.

"Restrain Sideswipe while I call the others back to base." Optimus said. "After that, we help Sideswipe."