All hail Megatron

Megatron smiled as Roadblock gave his report of his murder of his brother.

"Good Roadblock, good! I admit, I thought your past self would cause you to back out." Megatron said.

"Sideswipe is no more. All I am is a loyal servant of you, o'mighty Megatron." Roadblock said as he bowed in front of the decepticon leader.

Secretly, Roadblock hurt in every corner of his body. It felt like his energon was leaking out drip by painful drip.

Stupid bond he thought. His optic was very itchy and he just wanted to scratch it out.

Suddenly, a gigantic tare seemed to rip across his body through the bond.

Roadblock took a deep breath. What had just happened?

Suddenly, Starscream, the suck-up, screamed praises at Megatron.

"Oh, Mighty Megatron. You are a genius! Who else could have thought of this! Brother against brother! How genius!" The jet crooned.

More pain emited from Roadblock's bond.

Just die already Autobot! Roadblock thought, wishing Sunstreaker would just pass on already.

How could you think that? A voice in the back of his head said. It wasn't through the bond and it wasn't Sunstreaker

Who are you? Roadblock asked.

The owner of this body the voice said the owner of the bond. A brother. A twin. An autobot! The voice shouted.

Roadblock winced. The voice, Sideswipe, was so loud.

No, you're not Sideswipe, you're me. My weak side. Roadblock said

Uh-uh moochotcho. You are my weak side.

"All hail Megatron!" Starscream cried again.