~Chapter 14~

Hey y'all i'm sorry for late updates, I'm getting behind on homework. I'll try to write as much as I can but the chapters might start getting shorter. I love you guys so much <3

Recap: After Slugclub, everyone walked out the doors besides Tom and so I stayed back too because we have our study session today again. "So professor-" Tom was asking Professor Slughorn a question while I was reading a book. He noticed I was still there so he started whispering. Inaudible whispering. Professor Slughorn laughed when Tom was finished talking and whispered something back to him. As he said something in a whisper that only Tom could hear, Tom suddenly got very red and shy. I looked backed and he snapped out of it. He thanked Professor Slughorn and headed for the door. I followed and quickly caught up with him. "Hey Tom, where do you want to study today?". With no emotion on his face he stopped and looked at me. "How about in the chamber?" I was baffled, "THE chamber?" I asked him wide eyed. Yes what other chamber stupid bitch. "Yeah, we can study and have some privacy" He quickly turned and started toward the girls bathroom, I don't have a good feeling about this. 

We got to the bathroom and he said "Open bitch" and I started busting out laughing, as did he because it was funny as shit. We went down the chamber thingy, I had some books in my hand. We got to the main part and I started looking through books. "Oh no darling we won't be looking through those." I looked up at him confused and he held out his hand for me to take. I took it and as I stood up, he didn't let go of my hand. Finally after a minute of walking  he let go and said "Okay now, take your wand out and disarm me". I looked at him and smirked, I took out my wand "expelliarmus" he quickly blocked the spell and smiled at me. "You need to ne quicker also, that was a very basic charm" evanesco  he said trying to vanish my wand from my hand. I moved to the side so the spell wouldn't hit me. I rolled my eyes and said stupefy. He didn't move, the spell hit him. He was stunned. "Shit how do I undo this" I quickly ran to my books and started flipping through pages. renervette I said as quickly undoing my spell. "Very good y/n I recon you will be useful" I looked at him confused "Useful?" He smiled and started walking towards me "Yes darling, do not worry you will see later." weird. Whatever I want to go to the great hall because it is about to be dinner time. 

We got out of the chamber and I looked to see if anyone was in the hallway before Tom came out of the girls bathroom. No one was coming so we both quickly walked out. We started walking towards the great hall and walked in together. I sat down by my friends and he sat by his. 

"Sooo y/n wanna spill the um tea?" Daphne asked when I sat down. "What are you on about?" I asked her. "Ya know when you walked in the great hall with Riddle?" Tracey told me smiling. "Oh, I told you guys we are study partners" I told them. "But you're smiling, and so is he." Tracey said. "Plus, we were in the library with our partners and you weren't there." Millicent said "Oh we were in the garden" I told them not being able to tell them where we actually were. "Okay okay well all I know is both of you were smiling like idiots when you walked in." Tracey told me. "Yeah yeah whatever" I said laughing. 

After dinner, I decided to go to tell Sirius that I can help him with transfiguration later. "Hey Sirius" I said as I walked up to him. "hey y/n" He said a little sad. "What's up?" You asked him. "Nothin just thinkin" He answered quietly. "Oh okay well I just wanted to tell you, I can help you with transfiguration Saturday if you're free" He looked up. "Um no it's fine, thank you though" He said and then he walked away. That was kind of confusing. You were about to turn to go back toward your common room, when you spotted Tom. He seemed to notice you too because he started walking towards you. "Hey y/n" He said kinda shyly. "On Saturday we have a slugclub dinner if you wanna come, no plus ones by the way and oh in three weeks we are having our slughorn christmas party. Dress nice dear" he said smirking. Alright that was even weirder. Whatever I'm going to sleep. 

But then I remembered, the note. It's still under my pillow. 

Again I'm really sorry about the slow updates I'm trying really hard. I love y'all so much and don't forget to vote!