~Chapter 12~

Recap: I have a date with Sirius. 

ANDDD I DIDNT TELLM MY BITCHES.

I ran to my dorm and the three girls were there studying. I burst the door open needing immediate help. "Woah what's wrong y/n" Tracey said concerned. "I have a date" I screamed out of breathe. "You have a WHAT" Daphne exclaimed "WITH WHO?" Millicent asked.

"Sirius, Sirius Black" Their jaws were literally on the floor. "SIRIUSLY?" haha get it

"YES, now help me get ready" They all scrambled everywhere throwing my clothes and going through makeup. "Oh great" I said laughing at them. 

In the end we all came to a conclusion, I will NOT be wearing a dress. And if he doesn't like he can fook off. Anyways heres the fit and makeup. 

I like them idk

I like them idk

I walked out of the common room and towards the front entrance and I saw him. 

dis what he was wearing

but anyways, he looked at me and his jaw was on da floor, hehe.  As I reached him, he held out his hand and I put my hand in his and smiled. He kissed my hand, and we walked out towards the three broomsticks. 

We arrived and sat down at a table, he went to go order two butterbeers. He sat back down and smiled at me and said "You look gorgeous" I smiled back and thanked him. Out butterbeers arrived and we started talking about school and friends and recent drama nothing special. We must've gotten lost in conversation because soon the lady came over to tell us she needed to close up. We got up and started walking away from the bar and back towards the school, however it was very dark, and raining bro. We started running and when we got back in he had a jacket over me and him and we were laughing as we entered. He took the jacket and looked me straight in the eyes. He started leaning in and so did I, but in the corner of my eye I saw Tom spying on us. I quickly drew back from our supposed kiss and said "I'm sorry I should be getting to bed Sirius". I hugged him and turned and walked away towards Tom, not like going to talk to him but in that direction yk. I walked past him and refused to look at him. I walked toward the common room and felt more than one pair of eyes on me. Soon enough, Tom started following me, again bruh wtf. 

As soon as I entered the common room, Instead of going to my dorm I went towards the shadows. Soon I saw Tom enter and without hesitation I said "So you don't spy on people huh?" I said cocking my eyebrow and crossing my arms. "So you and Black?" He said looking disappointed, "Maybe, haven't thought much about it I think I fancy someone else" I said with attitude. He cocked his eyebrow as well, "and whom might that be?" I smirked and said "You'll see Riddle". He looked excited but annoyed too "Oh will I?" He said with sass. I softened my smirk into a smile and simply said "Goodnight Tom, I'll see you tomorrow in Transfiguration" and with that I walked up the stairs but before I entered he said "Goodnight y/n" I stopped smiled and kept walking. 

I got undressed and put on some pjs and of course my bitches were already asleep. So I laid my head down and went to bed.

Bhad Bitch