THe caution

Jazty POV 

Busy at school I was just about drove Jairine at school but someone just pulled me inside a van."Help hey who are you!!!"I yelled."If I can't marry you i just take you instead"a familiar voice came into my ear."Wait where are you taking at....at some p-place w-here..."Then he cuts me off."I'll take you at europe I will marry you and if you don't jairine will be dead"He said evilly.I just noticed I started shaking and crying instead of panicking my feelings just so creamy."Why little princess nowherevto go???Don't worry a couple of days you will be married to me and no one will stop us"He chuckled.He removed myblindfold and whaaaaaaaattttt."CHARLES get me out you bastard asshole just you're so disgusting I HATE YOU"I yelled as i see his disgusting look."What many girls just died at me and you just disgust what's in you"He grinned."Well go get fetched them they surely love it duh I REALLY REFUSE YOU"I yelled as I gave him my death glared.After the incidence we take off."Is this a castle weird"I whispered at myself.They thrown me at a room that is huge with a king size bed."wew really royalty"I grinned."Do you like it my soon-to-be-wife??"Charles asked."well firstly You are not going to be my husband and I don't loved it instead like you"I answered.He hold my waist and just kissed me."Hey you monster get off me you monkey ahhhhh get off me you disgusting lazy ugly royalty monkey"I yelled.When the time he just take my clothes off I get the lampshade and pop it on his head."Ouch !!!!"He shouted in pain.I ran off and see a lamborghini car."Yes baby just in time"I whispered.I drove home crying."My darling what happened??"Mom asked with a worried look."Charles kidnapped me and he wants me to marry him he's disgusting I hate that bulshit royalty monkey ahhhh"I cry and cry until I fel asleep. As I woke up See Asa Annie and Jairine."Hey guys!!"I said sweetly."Oh sis your awake I've been so worrie about you that shit Charles I don't like him anymore"Jairine said angrily."HEy easy there sis Mickhaella's fine"I don't believe it I say my first name Yay.My phone rings.

Hello who's this 
Well baby you were even called runaway bride darling
Hey BADASS don't you ever call me dumbface
Just want to tell you 'YOU'RE DEAD

CAll ended

"So who is it MJ"Annie asked."the DUMB ASS weird looking prince again"I grinned."Oh well better not mess with me!!"Asa just came to our conversation.and we all laughed.After that harsh day we went to school.Somethings not right huh what?!

Find out next episode and please vote or in case have a problem just comment okie I am addicted at wattpad so whatever bye you beautiful creatures

XDXDXDXDBARBIE_JAZT_HAILEE_FOREVER