The Revelation

Asa POV

"Lord help me" I said it to myself."Jazty the biggest secret that I reveal is that I love......that I love.........Rainie!!!!!"I lied because I can't  break our friendship.Then she laugh that I know in here heart that she wants to break the bones of Rainie.I know what she feels for me.

Jazt POV

"That I love.......Rainie"Huh my heart break into pieces I knew it.I laugh because I have to what if I cry he knew too.But I know he lied.Mr.Asa Butterfield I have to do this but I have to reveal my real outside.I went to beauty shop so I can buy all the things I need.

Asa POV

"Rolley,wait"I shouted at my nerdmate."What is it Asa,Do you tell her"he asked."I really messed up, I said I love Rainie uhhhh"I said with grunting in frustration."What!!!! Is that true you love me you suck yuck Iw"Rainie just listening at our conversation for this whole time."Look its not~~"she cut it"what I think?? Do you think I'm a deaf and a fool urgh Your so nerd I hate you,your too ugly but your popular because your the nerd of the campus and what is her name again?? oh jazt your the stinkiest bunch of couple of nerds I met let's go girls I don't like the air in here so polluted"she said with a angry and like a starving bear
"Awkward time to go bye"he said hurriedly at me because Rainie embarrassed me at front of the campus."Get out of the way you nerd"The tall guy said hurriedly because they want to see a new girl in school that so beautifully hot."Is that???No way No No No!!!!!"I almost shouted and they're attetion are at me.

Jazt POV

"Hello school"I said when i'm inside of my car driving to park it.But when I went outside the students just go around me like I'm a celebrity."Wait are you an artist"Rainie asked."No,Rainie I'm your biggest nightmare,so pardon me,bye,nice to talk to you, Rainie see you later"I said so proudly. But do I really have to say that I embarassed her so much,but that's not my plan Oh have mercy on me ,then I grunts.I wear black skater skirt,the latest heels that is 4 inch tall that my mom ordered at Macy's Mall in downtown and a pink sleeveless shirt."Jaztyne Wilson?"my prof Jean asked."Present "I asked and raised my hand everybody in class shocked when they seen me in new outfit.Well I don't have brace anymore,no big weird glasses,I have pouch not big backpack bag,and I don't wear jumper anymore but did my manners change ugh It's almost lunch time,Other popular girls eat with me because of course they like me in suit."I heard there's a new boy in school"Mische asked."I heard his the prince of GENOVIA!!!!!!!"Aryia said to all of us in the table."I wish he's not a nerd not like----"Meanne punch Leanne and said "Meanne!!!!"They looked at me and looked shocked at me."What?Do I have a umm?"I questioned them and they looked at what they are talking about Huh"It's prince!!!!!"All girls exclaimed and ran into Prince.Well Rainie is first in line on Prince.I didn't know Prince was coming and looking at my direction."Hi"someone say it sweetly towards me."Hi?me!!!!"I said shocked that I can't believed that he will say that to me .