The New girls

Jazty POV

"Did you hear???"Asa asked excitedly."What???"I said."There's a new girl,I thought she would be hot...."he chuckled."Very funny Asa very funny"I asked negatively face."Don't be sad,Jatzy I'll be here for you"Prince said sweetly.Well my cheeks burned up and I can't deny it he's so thoughtful......"Oh Jazt forget about it!!!!"Asa whispered at me."I heard it!!"Prince asked and smiled."Let's get back to class then, should we???"I asked excitedly because we'll have new classmates.Asa and Prince nodded "We'll follow you"Asa and Prince requested.Well I can't rejected them."Class meet your new two classmates!!!,Introduce yourselves ladies!"our teacher asked excitedly too.The first one has a:
- red hair,Thick make up, short skirt,Spaghetti top with lace on it,and last 4inch heels.
"I'm Amber Jhanelle Summer.I'm 18 years old and also I'm from California high school University"introduced herself with a flirty looked at Asa.I can't deny it I get jealous ugh.
Next girl:
-Short term'NERD LOOK'
"By the way I'm Khaeanne Jhanine Park.I'm 18 years old,From University of Korea,I hope all of you can be my friends"she shyly introduced herself and smiled at me."Miss.Summer sit next to Miss Rainie and Miss Park sit next to Miss Wilson"our teacher Miss Chai asked their expected seats."Hi I'm Jaztyne but you can call me 'ENTY'"I introduced myself at her."Um...ergh.....Call me Anne or Jhane" she nervously said.And I smiled at her.

         (Bell Rings)

"Yessssss"I excitedly said."Let's go to the restaurant it's already lunch"Asa asked."Not in cafeteria????"Prince asked."Look she looks seriously looking at Khaeanne"They whispered at each other."Can Khaeanne join us??" I asked them intentionally."Um....If ...that's what you want"Prince answered curiously."Hey!!!Anne join us!!!"I shouted her name that she tell me so she can recognize it's me."Oh sure,I love to"she said excitedly.

(After class)

"Mom???,Can I have dinner with....um um ergh PRÎÑÇÉ!!!"I asked afraidly."Of coursE-----"I cut her last word "Thank you mom love you"Well I joked her it's weekend already I like to go to Khaeanne today with Prince and Asa."We'll go to mall please Anne join ok"I asked her with puppy eyes."Ok~~~~"I cut her next words and said "Go get change fast!!!"She wear a Red shirt ,her striped jumper and a rubber shoes."I"ll handle that urgh!!"I grunts.I change it like my outfit today like red sleeveless shirt, a white skater skirt and a Melissa heels.Are you here, aren't you Anne?"I joke her.On our way we just met Amber Jhanine(AJ).
Buying some cosmetics with huh what......Rainie."Hey guys you guys look fabulous except for her(she pointed anne) Big weirdo eyeglasses?! Red brace?!, what a pathetic sense of fashion urgh"Rainie said horridly."Your so...."Prince hold my hands and handle it." Rainie I just have to ask you some question:WHY DO YOU SO MEAN SHE'S NOT PATHETIC YOU ARE SO WILL YOU EXCUSE US!!!!!"Prince asked seriously angry.Ooh if I have the chance to slap her face hard urgh shoot!!!

So how's the story going isn't it so bored well I'll do my best to nake it up to my crush Asa and Von urgh jokes much

XDXDXDXDXDXD