Chapter 4

It has been 3 days since they left Shrek academy from Suotuo City. Today they reached the main city called Heaven Dou. The reason is simple: Shrek is collaborating with Tian dou imperial academy because in coming next year there will be a national advanced soul master school contest. And our collaboration is to participate in that contest as Tian Dou imperial students. In return they will have to give a training place and necessary supports to Shrek students. But things always didn't go as they thought.

Ma Hong Jun's pov;

Currently we are in front of Tian dou academy gate but some nobles stop us from going inside even though we told them we were invited by their principal they still told us that we are poor and dirty so they won't allow us to pass through them. So Dai Mu Bai kicked their ass out of them. Although we still wanted Dai Mu Bai to kick them but Flender teacher told us to stop.So we have no other choice but to stop and wait until they talk. As expected, they said something like, "you dare to hurt me? Or who do you think I am?" And I clearly saw Tang Yin's face become black and the killing instant came out of her body slowly as she walked and her dark blue eyes colour changed to pink. As soon as she came in front of them the sun was suddenly covered by clouds and the weather started to become cold and dark. As she went straight to a boy who looked like he is the leader to a group who is making trouble for us. She said, "Do you know the people you said 'poor and dirty' came from the most powerful sects or famous people from other areas? I know you are a prince and your behavior really sucks. Nobody tells you how to behave like a prince? Also we do not come from poor families so don't fuck with me and move if you don't wish to die". 'Wow ! She looks scary. But she isn't like that when we are with her. And also what does she mean we all came from powerful sects? Is she scaring them? Well my future wife is really cool.' As I thought the words battle between them became worse by every second. Before they continued, Qian Ming came out of nowhere and stopped them. Qian Ming is a teacher of Tian Dou academy before he became a teacher, he graduated from Shrek academy. With his help, we can collaborate with each other. Well after we beat them, they went and called some reinforcements and yep they came with a king younger brother and title doulou called Du Gu Bo. So the things we made a deal with Tian Duo academy were broken thanks to that bastard prince. Well, thanks to that right now we found an academy called Blue tyrant. And that school principal is our principal's friend. With her help we decided to change her academy name as Shrek.

Tang Yin's pov

Right now, we are having a party for reforming Shrek academy. But for some reason, I don't feel good. I know Du Gu Bo will come after Xiao San. But I felt that something bad would happen. Because of my existence, I am not sure about the future and I can't use 'density of eye' because it takes lots of soul power and spiritual power which is not easy to recover within a day. Although I became strong day by day, and I am still not strong enough to use 'density of eye'.Oh I almost forgot about soul communication tools. Well before I was Tang Yin, I used to be a genius engineering student at the university. With my past knowledge, I created two soul communications as an example and left one to dad. It is evening right now so I hope dad will come before something bad is coming. I called dad and told him that I am having a bad feeling about some thing might happen to Xiao San and me tonight. Mom is also feeling too. And dad said he is coming. Our new Shrek is quite close to sun set forest. And I am keeping attention to Xiao San. Well my existence is like a bug and I am not sure others can't. So I think something will change tonight and we don't have a title doulou to protect us.

At night around 8pm

Xiao San was called out by his teacher to talk about some personal things. Although I don't participate in that talk, I am watching them from a distance. Talking about romance, I am not quite interested in that kind of feeling. And waiting for Du Gu Bo to come. Well as expected Du Gu Bo came and took Xiao San away. Soon the teachers figure out that Xiao San is missing and Du Gu Bo took him away. As soon as they knew that Du Gu Bo live in the Sun Set forest, they went there quickly and of course I am also one of them who is joining to search Xiao San. Soon I got a call from my father where I am and I sent him my location and he caught up with us within an hour. The five of us met near Du Gu Bo house and I told the teacher that both me and father will help from the shadows. Well if this can still be within the plot, Xiao San and teachers will not happen something bad but my heart is heavy like something bad will happen. That's why we are waiting in the dark. Yes. My judgement is correct. It is from Spirit hall. One no two spirit hall elders came while the teachers and Du Gu Bo were fighting. No matter what it is an impossible fight between two titled doulou and even with teachers help there is no way Du Gu Bo can fight two titled doulou. This is not pure luck to meet this time. There must be someone who is like me who knows the soul land plot in spirit hall. I have to be careful from now on.

Hello I am sorry for the late update. I am having a new idea so I got late.XD See you in the next chapters.