Chapter 6

Du Gu Bo found that this is not right. 'Teachers show respect when she came but  she isn't even 14 yet and only has 4 rings what make her special? Is her identity more superior than Tang San?' Tang Ying seems to know what Du Gu Bo is thinking so she said "poison doulou is thinking too much I am not that special" Both grandmaster and Flander also know what they are talking so in their mind ' If you are not then who can I call special? Even Tang San can't compare to you when it comes to special.' Of course they can't say out loud or ease we will be killed by her father.
On the way back to school everybody is quiet and awkward not knowing what to say. So Lou Erlong broke that atmosphere and asked Tang Yin a question " Yin Er how did you find out that Tang San was kidnapped by Du Gu Bo?" Everyone also wanted to ask her that question so they listen her reply carefully. Her answer is simple " My existence in Shrek is to protect Xiao San and I always check on him so I knew that he was kidnapped by Du Gu Bo at the moment he went missing." Then she looked at them and saw the same question they to ask. " Are you guys thinking how I know Du Gu Bo was the one kidnapped?" Everyone look each other and nodded. Tang Yin smiled and said " Do you remember how Xiao San won Imperial school genius group at Suo Tuo Soul Area?" Both grandmaster and Flender answered, "Yes." Tang Yin smiled and asked, " Do you know how Du Gu Yan poison wasn't work on that battle?" Grandmaster started to know what she wanted to say. Flender explained, " So you are saying the reason Du Gu Bo came after Xiao San was because of that?" Tang Yin say nothing but smiled back to him. On the other hand, Du Gu Bo face become dark. ' Her guessing skill is really scary. Next time if I see her, I better stay away from her.' Soon they see Shrek Academy and went straight to principle office.

Grandmaster Pov's

After we arrive at the office Tang Yin asked Dugu Bo, " So poison Doulou what did you make him do after you took Xiao San to ice and fire Yin Yang Well?" Not only Dugu Bo was surprised but also everyone in the room too. In their head 'how did she know?' " You don't have to think too much. Did Xiao San tell you that your granddaughter will die within a few year?" she continued. When Du Gu Bo heard about her words his eyes fill with fear of losing his one and only relative and he answered, " Yes." She said " What Xiao San said was true. Your granddaughter will die not in a few years but in 3 years." "What?" Dugu Bo was surprised he can't control his facial expression anymore. He kneed down and beg Tang Yin to save his granddaughter. Wow the situation turn upside down. Well Du Gu Bo is an intelligent man he can guess that Tang Yin is not a normal person. Sometimes watching at Tang Yin make me feel like looking at some supreme doulou ( which mean over 97 rank ) Tang San and Tang Yin are twins but they gave completely different feeling. No matter where you look Tang Yin is like a mystery and dangerous person the I can't guess everything she think. Well it is ok as long as she is on our side. When the time comes maybe spirit hall will be end in her and Xiao San hand. Tang Yin replied, " It is easy if you want to save your granddaughter. But you have to promise my three request." Although Du Gu Bo doesn't like her but he didn't have a choice so he had to agree. When Tang Yin knows what he is thinking, she smiled and said "You don't need to think that much. My request are not that dangerous. First, I want you to protect Xiao San when he is on the land. Second I want your whole generations to protect Shrek school and other one thing. Third, I want your whole bloodline to take an oath of allegiance. Of course, I am not that heartless person so there are rewards an punishments. If you do well you will be rewarded if not you will be punished. Although I can't tell you what will be rewarded but I can tell you that rewards are not cheap of course the punishment will not be cheap either. I will give you three days to consider that offer to let you think carefully because that is related to your whole bloodline. Ok I am tired I am going back to sleep. Goodbye principle, grandmaster and A Long teacher. Du Gu Bo I will be waiting for your answer. " After that she went out of the room but the room was filled with serious expressions. What is she doing that girl.

Du Gu Bo Pov's

After Tang Yin went out I mind become blank. I don't know how to react anymore. When I look at other three they also have same expression as me. Yu Xiao Gong is even worst he face was even pale. And again I started to think about her requests. But that is making me crazy. I am going back. Before I went back both Flander and Yu Xiao Gong told me everything about Tang Yin which help me when making decision. And I thanked them before I went back to my place.

Thank you 🙏 guys for supports because of COVID-19 and our country's political problems I couldn't update for some times I apologise. From now on I will update every week again😁🙏
Thank you guys for waiting until now.