𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 • 𝟭

Start from the beginning

From there on out Anthony Edward Stark decided that no one will ever be as important as Jamie Maria Stark and would do everything in his powers to protect her even if it cost his life. It was only after the death of Edwin Jarvis, a man they considered as family, Tony realized that they only had each other.

Tony first found out about her lineage -- her very ancient, very dangerous, and very weird lineage — through a letter from her grandfather in Forks, he nearly threw a fit. He reluctantly accepted her grandfather's offer to train her when his four-year-old cousin sneezed and turned into a grizzly cub. Since then, Jamie went to Forks every summer to learn and control her abilities.

By the time Jamie was 13, she was already traveling all around the world with others like her protecting humans and wild life from both human and supernatural beings alike. Tony understood Jamie's duties but that didn't mean that he liked it. In fact, he absolutely hated it.

He already lost his parents, and God forbid that he would lose his baby cousin. Jamie Stark was one annoying pain in the ass but he loved her and he wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.

The lobby doors slid open as Jamie walked out making her way to her car — a blue Chevy Corvette. The car was her pride and joy. Tony got her the car as a present for her and sixteenth birthday a few weeks a go and she immediately went and started calling it her baby.

Pulling out the keys from her pocket, Jamie unlocked her car and stuffed her suitcase in the backseat before climbing in and backed out of the parking lot.

⊱ ──────────── {.⋅ 🐺 ⋅.} ──────────── ⊰

Jamie pulled into a small parking space beside the stone path of her house. The house (cabin, more like) belonged to her mother, Daisy, who left it to her as her only daughter. [See photo above for the cabin]

Daisy lived on the Quileute reservation just as her family did for generations. Like nearly everyone in the rez, they were all of Quileute descent but the Raleigh's weren't just of any Quileute descent. On her many visits to her grandfather, she was repeatedly told that the Raleigh's were direct descendants from some being called 'The First' and Raleigh's were all spiritually bound to Forks. Apparently, her ancestors referred to them as 'beings' because they didn't know if they were originally human or if they were even human at all.

With just one hand, Jamie picked up both of her suitcases by the handles and walked up the steps of her front porch. She wasted no time in unlocking the door and heading straight for her bedroom where she flopped on her bed.

The girl was extremely exhausted. After her vision, Jamie had Tony book her the earliest flight to Forks. Her flight was two days after she had her dream so while she packed her clothes and belongings, Tony took care of her enrollment into Forks High to keep up appearances. Jamie didn't really need high school seeing as she, like her cousin, is a born genius and is already taking online classes at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

On the day of her flight, Jamie woke up an hour early to do some last minute double checks before Tony drove her to LAX for her 8 am flight to Port Angeles. For the entire duration of the flight, all Jamie wanted to do was sleep but she couldn't. Not when her vision kept replaying behind her closed eyes.

It also didn't help that she was thinking of the many ways to beat the shit out of Edward Cullen. Trust me, there was a lot.

It was at times like thins she was thankful of how her lineage made her immune to most vampire's special abilities. Edward wouldn't be able to read her mind, Jasper wouldn't  be able to influence her emotions and Alice would most definitely not see her coming.