Chapter 7

(Episode 7 [Also, I'm changing the plot])

THIRD POV

"I'm gonna go take a nap.", Leo said while stretching his arms, "I'm taking a bath.", Sela said, "Amu! Haruto! Where are you, two?!", Tusk shouted.

Tusk entered the room, "Where'd they go?!", Tusk exclaimed, "What's wrong, Tusk?", Yamato asked concerningly.

"This! Look at this!", Tusk said and showed them something, "Tusk, please handle the chores. P.S Let me borrow Haruto for a bit.", Yamato read.

They laughed as Leo exclaimed, "She pushed them off on you!", while Sela covered her ears, "This isn't funny!", Tusk shouted.

"The trash, the laundry, the dishes... She didn't do a single one! Not to mention, she took Haruto with her!", Tusk continued.

"That's bad. The garbage truck is getting close.", Sela said as she used her super hearing, "Oh, no!", Tusk exclaimed and went to collect the garbage.

TIME SKIP

Tusk sighed in relief as he sat down, "I barely made it...", Yamato clapped and said, "Nice one, Tusk!", and laughed.

"We're home!", Amu greeted as they entered the house and Haruto closed the door. Tusk got up quickly and exclaimed, "Amu! Haruto! Where have you been?!"

"Check this out! We went to that popular new bakery, Tesaki, and got a bunch of stuff!", Amu said as Haruto puts down the things they bought.

"That doesn't matter! Why did you—", he was cut of by Haruto, who shoved a bun in his mouth. Tusk bite the bread, "This is good.", he complimented.

"I know, right?! And it's all thanks to you taking care of the chores!", Amu said, "I see, well... Wait, no!", Tusk shouted as Amu puts her finger on Tusk's lips.

"You're gonna say we all agreed to take turns on chores, right?" , Amu asked.

"I did! But I'm terrible at it, and if I do it, it'll just be a mess! Whoever does it should do a good, no, great job! It's more efficient and works out for the best for everyone!", Amu said in one breath.

"He did get all the trash done when I was sure he wouldn't make it.", Leo said and Amu nodded, "That's something that only Tusk could manage.", Sela commented.

"I know, right?! I really admire that sorr of thing about you, Tusk.", Amu said as she removed her finger on his lips.

"Well, be that as it may...", Tusk trailed, "I mean, when you do the dishes, the silverware's always so shiny! It always leaves me impressed!", Amu complimented.

"I see...", Tusk trailed, "Well, we're heading out again!", Amu said and dragged Haruto, who was silent the whole time, outside.

"Where are you going now?!", Tusk exclaimed, "There's a clothes sale! Gotta study fasion too, right?", Amu said as they left.

"Now hold—", Tusk cut off by slamming himself to the door, "Man, Amu is pretty amazing.", Yamato complimented.

"You shouldn't be impressed with that! Amu plays dirty, took Haruto and I won't allow it!", Tusk exclaimed as he left the house.

MEANWHILE

Amu took dressed and looked at the mirror with it, "This is cute!", she said, "But this one is good, too.", she said to the other dress as Haruto looked for a suit, "Amu! What do you think of this?", he asked.

Amu looked at the suit, which has a maroon colored tuxedo with black pants, "Wow, it suits you so much, Haruto!", she said and her tail stood up.

"What is it, Amu?", Haruto asked as Amu puts the dresses back, picked her ribbon and snucked outside the shop.