Chapter 3

(Episode 3)

Yamato walk around and hand out papers full of information about the missing cube to people, "I'm looking for something that was lost!", he said.

Haruto, who's also handing out flyers, said, "We'd appreciate your help, thank you.", as he gave the paper to the people.

Sela is at the lake, looking for the Champion Symbol and found a cubed rock instead, "Not even close...", she said.

"Every single day with this...", Leo said as he throws the metal cube away, "Are we really gonna find that Champion Symbol?", he asked.

"There's no question. We will find it.", Tusk said, Leo looked at him and muttered, "And there's the other pain in the butt..."

"Do you understand what's going on? In order to get back to Zyuland, we have to find the missing Champion Symbol!", Tusk exclaimed.

Leo plugged his ears and said, "Yeah, I get it, okay?! So pipe down...", and throw two square containers at him.

Amu looks at the dress at the window, she saw the girls walked outside the mall and saw the flyer on the ground and picked it up.

"Oh, so sorry! Sorry about that! Thank you so much!", Yamato said as a lady gives his flyers to him and Haruto picked up the rest of the paper.

"Here you go, Yamato.", Amu said and gives the paper to him, "Thanks, Amu.", he said, "Well, any luck finding the Champion Symbol?", Haruto said.

Amu look at them and said, "Well, there's something kinda like it...", Yamato exclaimed, "Really?!", Amu hesitated, "But I wasn't too sure..."

Haruto tilts his head in confusion, "Come with me!", Amu said and dragged them to the mall. They look around and Yamato said, "Uh, I'm pretty sure this isn't it.", as he puts back the small box.

Really? That's a shame.", Amu said as she went out of changing room and they saw she's in a new dress, "Well, let's get going!", she said.

"Hey, wait...", Yamato trailed as the sales lady asked, "Sir, will you be paying in cash?", Haruto took out his wallet and gives her the amount of money cost for the dress.

They went to another store and Amu picked a pink nail polish, "How about this?", she asked, "Oh come on...", Yamato said as Haruto nudged him.

"Relax, Yamato, I'll pay for it and I also want too.", Haruto said as he pick up a black nail polish, Yamato looked at him like he was crazy, and sighed.

"Yamato, Haruto, look at this over here!", Amu said as they carried the shopping bags, "Come on, hurry, this way, let's go!", she exclaimed as they rushed towards to another shop.

"Hey, wait, this is a lot of...", Yamato trailed as he struggles with the shopping bags, Come on, Yamato, before she's getting away.", Haruto said as he went to Amu.

They stopped at a restaurant and the waitress gives a slice of cake to Amu, "Enjoy.", she said, Amu picked up the plate and said, "Look, Yamato, Haruto! The Champion Symbol!"

Yamato feels frustrated and Haruto pinched the bridge of his nose and Yamato exclaimed, "It is... not! In any way at all!"

"Have you just been goofing off all this time? You don't really plan to look for it, do you?", he asked as Amu ate the cake, "This is so good!", she commented as Yamato sighed in frustration.

"Here you go Haruto, say 'Ah!'", she said as she offered a forkful of the cake and Haruto asked, "Amu, do you not want to go back to Zyuland?"

Amu looked down and said, "Well, it's kind of dumb, right?", Yamato and Haruto looked at her in confusion.