Chapter Two

*Italy’s POV*

“...but he’s the nicest country I know. He’s just playing tough on the outside,” I finish. “On the inside he’s soft and fluffy as a kitty.”

My brother looked at me and sighed, before finally saying, “Ok. What’s your plan?” I smiled and relayed it to him. After I was done, he growled a little angrily, shook his head, and said, “Alright, I’ll help. But I’m doing this for you, and that bastard is NOT allowed to know. Deal?”

“Deal!” I say happily. My brother and I are an unstoppable team; there’s no way Germany wouldn’t get a woman now!

*Germany’s POV*

“Japan, I’m telling you, Italy’s up to something.” By now, my phone call to Japan was more than stressful.

“Itarry wouldn’t be abre to conspire anything,” he said as softly and collectively as usual, “especiarry against us. What makes you so sure that he’s up to something?”

“He’s out in the yard talking with Romano right now,” I said.

“Romano’s his brother, though,” Japan interjected.

“That makes it all the more likely that Spain is involved!”

“What?! Where are you pu-rring these accusations from?!”

“Just think about it, Japan! He could be plotting something and we’d never even know!”

“Why don’t you ask him then?”

I pause for a moment. It was tempting, but that would never work... would it?

“He can’t keep anything from you anyways. Besides, you’re Germany; sure-ry you can handre him if it comes to that?”

“I suppose so...” I said, trailing off.

“Then stop getting worked up about it. Riving with Itarry has made you paranoid. Take a deep breath every once in a whire.”

“Ok... I suppose you’re right...” I said.

“I have to go now. It was nice talking to you, Doitsu-san, even if you were overry stressed.” He hung up afterwards.

--------------------------------------*Feliciano's POV*--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, Feli. What exactly are we doing?" Romano asks, utterly annoyed.

"We're finding Germany a woman!" I say happily, "A German woman for Germany. It sounds natural, veh~?"

"But these women-: he begins, when he is hit in the head by a mug of beer, thrown by a very large lady tending the nearby bar. 

"Keiner solicitaet!" she shouts angrily.

"-are barbaric! How can we even get close without getting hit with beer?!" he shouts, "They're just like that krauty bastard!"

"Well, let's think; what does Germany like?" I ask. 

"Being an ass?" Romano puts in, and I sigh. He's not being very helpful. "Feli, you're the one who lives with him." 

'But I'm not the one who can make him happy,' I think with a sad expression. Noticing Romano (noticing my frown), I shake m head and smile. "He likes dogs. Maybe we should go to a dog park~!" I say happily, bouncing away, "Come on, Romano~!"

"Wait, Feli-!" he starts, but I'm already running.