C7: My New Life As A Demon Villainess

Start from the beginning

And now my last and only plan... that is to run.

Brilliant, right?

Of course, that plan already has been confirmed with a low chance of getting failed.

Just run away for a day then come back like nothing happened.

Since this past week, I observed the maids, the knights, and all the workers in this mansion.

On when they are taking a break, and on when they'll leave or have something to do outside the mansion.

I planned the time I'm going to escape, And I planned which way will I ran to.

All have been prepared, yes and I am super ready for today.

Bring it on, Crown prince!

Looking at myself in the mirror, without knowing I touched my hair all of a sudden.

I've grown up, and now I'm a 5-year-old child.

And I didn't know jazaila was this pretty as a child.

Wearing a black dress, with a blue bow and a blue ribbon pinned in my hair which they just leave it straight.

I didn't notice my bangs have already grown.

She looks so pretty with blue eyes, they are truly mesmerizing, and as what the maids love to say these eyes look like the ocean.

I still can't believe I was reborn with this face.

"Jazaila, my dear?"

Looking up to my father who just came inside my room.

"Oh, good morning father"

I smiled as a greeting.

When I turned one, I began to call the duchess and the duke 'mother and father' since I was convinced that I should call them that.

Well, they're my parents now.

Wearing a blue suit, my father looks so handsome.

His usual hairstyle and is it just me or has he been this handsome while wearing glasses?

Wahhh! My eyes are blessed.

"You're beautiful, jazaila"

He said with a warm smile on his face.

"Thanks, father you beautiful too"

--Huh?

My eyebrows raised when father suddenly covers his mouth and then looked away, I can even see his ears reddened.

Hey, Is he laughing at me?

You know father, I'm still 5 and I can't complete a sentence yet.

That's why you should understand your daughter! And stop laughing.

"(*cough) ehem!"

I cleared my throat that made my father stopped from laughing.

"father, rude"

I glared at him.

Even though you're handsome you won't have me forgiving you for laughing!

Looking apologetically, he suddenly pulled out something in his pocket as he slowly pulled it out-

Wha-

That's cheating!

My eyes widened when a piece of chocolate was caught in my sight, father placed the chocolate in his palm as he held it out to me.