Chapter 19 Sports Festival

YOUR POV:

After 2 days of training it's finally for Sports Festival that we've been waiting for..

'I was walking in the streets headed to my school U.A. High..'

'I'm excited and nervous at the same time..'

'Can I get some 3rd place perhaps?..'

'Or even 1st place!'

"(Y/n).."

"Daun."I said.

"What are you doing here in front of the gate?..Aren't you going to your school? Shiketsu High?"I asked.

"We have no class today..I'm going to watch you for your Sport's Festival.."He said and I nod.

"I hope Yato is watching me too.."I said while scratching the back of my head.

"He is..He told me last night..He needs your number again because he got deleted it by accident."He said.

"Oh yeah!..Since i'm going to give Yato my number you could save it too."I said and he nods.

I give Daun my number and he give his and also Yato's number..

"Thanks..I'm going to give my best!"I said with punching my hands in the air.

"No..Be sure to fight at the end.."He said and pat my head.

"Y-Yeah.."I said.

"(Y/n) (L/n) also known in the code of Elemen-Gon a past student of Shikagamie Undergound School one of the top 100 students at elite rank,ranking in top 3 one of my teammates..As your captain I order you to fight and do your best i'm watching you."He said.

'Memories was repeating itself whenever Daun told us an order or being formal he always talk long about honouring and ordering us..'

I nod at him with a smile.

"You can count on me captain!"I said and give him a salute.

"Good."He said with a smile.

'Wait..'

'He never smile for just an order..'

'Is he really changing into a smiling one?!'

"Pft.."I was trying to hold my laugh back.

"What's funny?"He asked.

"I-It's because i've never seen you so much smiling for just an order..You're really changing..I see."With that I quickly leave.

'I rather just walk away from my captain than to be lecture again..'

"THAT WASN'T A SMILE!!"He shouted.

AT THE SPORTS FESTIVAL STADIUM

We're now inside in a room waiting to start the Sports Festival.

I glance around the room and saw that Shoto-Kun was already talking something to Izuku-Kun.

I was going to walk towards them but Katsuki pulled me back.

"Don't mind those extras..They have their own businesses don't interrupt or you'll get into their nerves."He said.

I looked back at them and I could feel Izuku-Kun was telling something to Shoto-Kun..

This time I could hear them..

"I'll be the one at the top Midoriya."Shoto-Kun said.

"I know that your capable of your quirk and you've got powerful one but don't underestimate everyone Todoroki..Because everyone is giving their best to come at the 1st place.."Izuku-Kun said.

"Tsk.."

"Whatever.."With that Shoto-Kun walk away.

I glance back at Katsuki and he wa looking at Izuku-Kun while Izuku-Kun was looking at Shoto-Kun and Shoto-Kun was looking at Katsuki.

'They're like glaring at daggers..'

'It seems they make a bet?..'

'I think they bet from whoever the 1st one to win will get the prize?..I wanna join without telling them..'

"EVERYONE SPORTS FESTIVAL IS ABOUT TO START!!"Iida announced while he burst to open the door.

"You almost give me a heat attack!"I said.

"My apologies about that (L/n)."Iida said and I nod.

After a couple of minutes we went outside from the room and revealing flashy lights outside..

"'Man I wish we wore our customers than this."Mina said and I nod.

"AND HERE THEY ARE THE CLASS 1-A!!"Midngith said.

And the crowd was shouting..

"Isn't that a Rated R custome for heroes?"Kaminari said.

"Did even Ms.Midnight know what she's wearing in this event?"Kirishima said.

"Hero Course is the best.."I heard Mineta.

'Normally Mineta Perv..'

'It's too surprising that Kirishima and Tokoyami is blushing with all of this..'

'What if...Shoto-Kun,Katsuki and Izuku-Kun is blushing too?..'

I glance each of them and they weren't blushing instead they put a 'poker face'

'I guess they are really making a bet after all..'

"And for this year event we have Katsuki Bakugo!!"Midnight said.

'Katsuki?..What for..?'

I glance at Katsuki and he was walking towards the mini stage where Midnight stood while he put his hands inside his U.A. pe pocket..

"I just wanna say.."He said.

'Oh god..Don't make us look like a fool..'

"I'm gonna win.."He said.

'Oh god save us from this embarrassment..'

And the crowds was full of 'Boo's'...'

And then Katsuki give a thumbs down and I couldn't hear what Katsuki was saying because of the noise the crowd making and he went down and went to Kirishima..

'I see that his more comfortable with Kirishima..'

'Kirishima is a good friend..I can sense that..Instead of his old toys back then..They were useless they can't give any good advices to Katsuki while Kirishima can and even he can tame him..They look like brothers..'

"Let's begin our first round!!"Midnight said.

"FOR THE 1ST ROUND WE HAVE!!"

"THE OBSTACLE RACE!!"

We went into the entrance for the 1st round and with that..

We all rush out to aim the 1st lead..

I'm so sorry for uploading late..I was so really tired of my school papers this days..And our exam is coming up!

I hope you all doing well!..Always stay safe and healthy everyone!!

See ya again with another chapter!!