The bad boy is a jerkass

Chapter 2 :

Justin.

Tell Elizabeth I'm back.

I miss her.

My head was spinning already.

He just can't be back.

"Look Eliza , we'll sort this out alright. Let's head back to classroom already." Christina said , patting me on the right shoulder.

"I think I'll just stay in the washroom for a while , You should go." I said , giving her a soft  smile.

"Are you sure? I can stay-"

"It's fine Chris , I can handle this. I just want to be alone , Please," I interrupted her. Honestly , I wasn't in a mood to deal with studies or particularly anyone.

I just wanted to be alone.

"Alright , message me if you need me." She said , giving me a reassuring smile. "I'll see ya later."

I nodded and she went the other way to her class.

Justin Nixon.

He was a dangerous person. okay not a person - he's definitely not a human being , he's a monster. yes , perfect word ; MONSTER. He was the reason why I lost faith in love , he was the one who made me cry every single night , he was the one who destroyed me , he was the one who took away my virginity and the funny thing  is he was the one I loved.

or still Love.

"Do you do anything other than day dream?" Someone interrupted my thoughts.

I came  back to reality to see the jerkass himself standing in front of me with his signature smirk on his face.  I took in his appearance - He was wearing a white 'V' neck shirt with the Chain Bridge on it , tight light blue jeans with black boots down there and a zipper leather jacket on his right shoulder, He had also a beanie on.

Totally badass.

"Take a picture , it will last longer," He winked.

Did I just check out the biggest jerk in the whole wide world?

Please tell me no.

"Uh..NO!" I hesitated but recovered afterwards. "pfftt..Why would I check you out?"

"Whatever you say , little mermaid.' He smirked." Doesn't miss-goody-two-shoes has to attend the lesson?"

I really want to punch him right now.

That too where the sun doesn't shine.

"First thing first , don't call me 'Little mermaid' , second of all , I am not a goody two-shoes and Third of all , it's none of your business. Keep your big nose out of my business."I snapped at him.

I hated it when people called me a 'nerd' or 'goody two-shoes'.

Instead of waiting for his reply , I turned around but not before flipping my hair at his face.

Perks of having long hair , ha!

Nice one , Elizabeth Alison.

---------

"He's still staring." Christina said again , munching on her chocolate muffin. " or more like glaring,"

"I hate him," I said , with a disgust." He is a jerk!"

"A hot jerk you mean?"

"Want me to punch ya?" I glared at Christina , she chuckled before shaking  her head.