PROLOGUE

Eulla 's POV...

"Babe bakit ka may tattoo? You told me na you hate tattoo? Right? So since when ka pa naging tattoo lover ?!" tanong ko. Cause, for almost three years na we 're on a relationship, hindi ko alam na may tattoo siya! "Oh this tattoo in my arm? This is made by a dare of Maricar. And she said that this is cool. So all of us in PhOeNiX had this kind of tattoo." Mathew said.

"Is that permanent babe?" I asked, "Of course babe, this is permanent. Like my love for you." "Nah! Is that so. Yeah she 's right, It is really cool!" sabi ko. "Thanks god you like it! By the way babe, I heard that you will be the muse for the parade on our campus. Is that true?" He asked me then I answer, "Yes, please come with me next week. I will going to make you my lovely escort. I 'm sure papayag sila."

"You don 't need to do that babe. Cause what I knew is your brother will be your escort, right?!" "Yeah, he will be my escort. But I want you to be my escort. Please!" I said with some blinks of my eyes.

"I don 't think that is a good idea babe. And in fact, your kuya and you are the good partner for that parade. Kaya bakit naman ako magdi disagree. Please babe, let your kuya enjoy that day with you." "Oh babe, since when ka pa naging concern kay kuya? Why you want me to be with him? Aren 't you going to be jelous if he will be my escort instead you?" I asked him, cause I 'm so confused.

"Of course I 'm not going to be jelous!" he 's not jelous? "Why aren 't you jelous? Is that mean,,, You don 't love me na?" sabi ko with a teary eyes. "Hahaha! you 're so cute with that angle babe. Hahaha" your so nakakinis na babe! "Babe naman, just please answer my question politely!" I said. "Of course babe I love you. I love you more than everything." sabi niya. I think I'm blushing because of that. "So bakit mo ako pinagpipilitan kay kuya?" I asked him again. "I just want you to love your brother." he said.

"Nah! love kuya naman eh, but you know that I can 't love him like how much I love you. " I said. "Why you can 't?" he asked. "Cause he is my brother. And I'm just loving him as my brother. No more no less." Then at the moment na sinabi ko yun, I saw something on his facial expression. But I don 't know and I can 't explain about that something.

"Nah! Are you madd babe?" I asked him again, then he answer "Nope!" By that moment, I know na hindi siya ok. "I guess you 're just tired. You need to rest." I said with a concern on my tone. "I guess so. I need to go babe. It 's getting late. But, you want me to go inside with you?" tanong niya. "No thanks babe." "Ok babe, bye!" he said after he kissed my hand. "Bye babe. Take care." I said .

I go inside in our house and I take my beauty rest. Pagkagising ko, its already 7 am. So I fixed myself then I went downstairs to eat a breakfast. Later on tinawag na ako ni kuya, hay! Umaga na naman, siguradong ibu-bully na naman niya ako! "Oh kuya. Your here? I thought hindi ka dito natulog." sabi ko kay kuya. "Ah, Yes I slept here last night, pero umuwi na ako ng late." He answer.

"Wow kuya, Kailan ka pa naging kind sakin? Are you sick? You want me to bring you in hospital? Baka kase malala na yan!" I said, "Yeah right." sagot niya with a smirked. "Zyrille lets go." sabi ni kuya, then Zyrille answer "Yeah. I 'm coming!" we waited for her that 's why were late na. GrRrRrRrRr!!! "Nah! Guys I 'm here na, sorry I 'm late!" I said when I already reached our classroom.

And as usual nandito na sir na handang handa na para awayin ako. Try me sir! Try me! "Hey Ms. San----" hindi na natuloy ang sasabihin niya because of me. "Yeah right sir, Hey Ms. Sanchez. Bakit ka na naman late? You Brat! Sir. Yun ba ang sasabihin mo sa akin? I 'm so bravo, Right sir?" I ask Mr. Salvador then I laughed. "You Brat! Now you need to do an comi----- " Ops!!! Hindi na naman natuloy. HAHAHA! "Yeah right sir. I need to do an comitment letter, again! Class, please clap you 're hands for my well done entrance!"

Then all of my classmates clapped their hands. While my friends are just laughing so loud. "And I thank you. Class please be sitted. It 's your turn now sir." then I laughed out loud. "Ms. Sanchez, Get out in my class. NOW!!" galit na sabi ni sir." The plessure is all mine sir. Bye Sir, Bye Classmates. And Bye Universe!" Then I just gave them a flying kiss before I go. Later on, I went to canteen, and I spent half an hour there. After that , I decided to meet my boyfriend on their classroom.

"Excuse me sir. I 'm here to excuse my dear boyfriend Mr. Mathew Costales!" I said then I enter their room in the middle of their class. How good am I? Hahaha. "Who are you to interupt my class?" aba! She didn 't know me? How fool is she. "Ma 'am hindi mo po siya kilala? What I knew was She is the queen of this campus." sabi ng isang student. "Yeah she 's right, how fool you are Ms. Nerd Teacher!" I said then I went at the side of the chair where Mathew is sitting. "A-ano ang tinawag mo sa aken?" tanong ng teacher nila saken. Later on ay nasa harap ko na siya.

"What??? Did I just say something wrong ma 'am? I don 't think so... I just described you." sagot ko."You brat." She is about to slap me but thanks to my light slash shining slash handsome slash sexy slash lovely armor, What I mean is Mathew. "Don 't you ever try to hurt my girlfriend." said Mathew while trying to hold her techer 's arm. "Are you insane Mathew?" tanong naman ni Rita.

"Shut your mouth off Rita." sabi ko while looking at her. "What are you doing Mr. Costales? Are you trying me?" asked by his teacher. "I 'm not trying you Ma 'am. But if you want to try me, then go. Try me. All of you, Don 't you ever dare to hurt my girlfriend." How sweet right?! Then binitawan ni Mathew ang arm ng nerd niyang teacher .

And at that moment, I became confuse. Cause I saw something, kinda like WEIRD?!? So I ask Mathew. "Mathew. Where is your tattoo right in your arm? Bakit parang.....Wala?!?" Then I saw that he 's shocked! "Tattoo? What tattoo babe? Are you insane? I don 't have any tattoo! Cause I hate tattoo, and you know that, right?!? "

Author's Note:

I have a good explanation for that. Hope you'll read my story. Hope you'll like it.