"Not if you're human," Harry mentioned, "But maybe this guy George was something else. Some kind of creature, maybe, in human form."

The blonde Winchester threw an unimpressed look at him, "Does that look like a creature's lair to you?"

Harry turned to look at the perfectly ordinary house too, "Well, yah never know, love."

:3

The two siblings sat side by side on the couch in front of the Lady of the house, Mrs Phelps, as Harry looked over the ornaments around the room.

He stopped at one of the photographs, "This is your late husband?"

The woman nodded, gently taking the frame, "Yes, that was my George."

"And you said he was a... dentist?" Deanna asked.

"Mm-hmm," Mrs Phelps hummed, "He was headed to a convention in Denver. Do you know that he was petrified to fly? For him to go like that..."

"How long were you married?" Sam added.

"Thirteen years."

"In all that time, did you ever notice anything...strange about him, anything out of the ordinary?" Harry then asked.

The woman frowned, growing confused, "Well...uh, he had acid reflux, if that's what you mean."

The wizard just nodded as the Winchester siblings looked at one another.

:3

Harry followed his wife and brother in law, down the steps of the house as Sam spoke to his sister, "I mean it goes without saying. It just doesn't make any sense."

"A middle-aged dentist with an ulcer is not exactly evil personified," Deanna shook her head slowly, "You know what we need to do is get inside that NTSB warehouse, check out the wreckage."

"Well, if we're gonna that route, love, we'd better look the part." Harry stepped between the two with a smirk.

:3

Deanna tugged a little on her black skirt as the three of them walked out of the store, Sam adjusting his tie, slightly uncomfortable and Harry...

He straightened his tie expertly while admiring his wife's shapely form with a smirk, "Looking good there, love."

She shot him a small glare, "I look like the Blue's Brothers' sister."

Sam rolled his eyes, "No, you look like the new receptionist at a doctor's office."

The blonde's scowled at him, then at Harry who snorted before she growled, "I hate this thing."

"Hey. You want into that warehouse or not?"

Deanna climbed into the Impala, her brother and Harry following.

:3

This time, Harry led them into the warehouse, the three showing the security guard their badges to be let in.