( 𝗙.) Oikawa T.

"Dialogue" 
Thoughts/Songs/Flashbacks
Important
Pov change, time skip, location jump
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

3rd person pov

3rd person pov

"(n/n)-chan~" Oikawa cooed with obvious heart eyes while patting (m/n)'s hair gently. His fingers ran through his soft (h/c) locks, occasionally twirling it around.

(M/n) hummed in satisfaction, leaning into his boyfriend's touch. He snuggled closer to him, brushing his nose against the brunette's chest. Oikawa chuckled at his adorable significant other, lovingly stroking the latter's back.

The boy was way too cute for his own good.

Oikawa moved back slightly to lift (m/n)'s chin up to stare into his (e/c) eyes. Those puppy eyes were the death of him. They always shined brightly like stars, something he adored his boyfriend for.

Letting out an airy laugh, he simpered at the sight of (m/n)'s confused face. He gave a quick peck on the boy's nose and pulled him back into his chest.

He wrapped his arms around the other male and tightened his hold, as if he was never going to let him go.

"...Kawa, what are you doing?" (m/n) asked with a pout.

"Hugging you, dummy," he replied. (M/n) giggled in response, lifting his head up to rest on Oikawa's shoulder. His fluffy hair tickled the sides of his boyfriend's neck, earning a light wheeze from Oikawa.

(M/n) laughed back before inhaling the third year's cologne. He smelt like the fresh ocean breeze with a dash of jasmine.

He smelt like comfort.

The (shorter/taller) male visibly relaxed at the scent, letting all his tensions wash away in Oikawa's embrace. His eyes fluttered shut, slowly falling into slumber. Only his light breathing filled the room as Oikawa tilted his head onto (m/n)'s.

He loved these moments with his boyfriend. The moments when he could forget about all his problems and only focus on (M/n), a person he cherished with all of his heart.

(M/n) was his first love. The first person who taught him how to love. The first person to always support and love him unconditionally. The first person who readily accepted him for him, regardless of his flaws and imperfections.

The first person to show him what it meant to live.

"I know I say this a lot but, I love you (n/n)-chan, I really do. You mean everything thing to me, you don't even know. I... I appreciate you so so much," He said to the other boy, disregarding the fact that (m/n) was already asleep.

I don't deserve your love.

for kalas246

a/n
omgahhhh this is so short but I hope this made you guys feel a little better! i literally cannot put into words how much oikawa means to me kcnekxnsx

i know hes not real but sometimes, i feel so connected to him i forget about reality heheh, hopefully its not just me

stay hydrated, stay healthy and know that I'm always here for you! im so proud of you for getting through the day, ilysm, you all deserve the world. <3

from the carpark concrete,
seika/wonton :)