Author's Note

Hi I am back with another story. Well it is just one shot but it is super long. I wish I had split into separate chapters so that it would have been 4-5 chapters.

But I wanted it to be a one shot. Breaking into chapter might break the flow of the story. That's the main reason else I would have broke into 4-5 chapters.

Do read and comment your views. Before you read let me put a disclaimer. This story might bring different emotions in you sometimes anger, sometimes sad, but at the end it is going to happy ending I just want to be clear on this.

I tried it to be as realistic as possible. Many scenes mentioned in the story is still happening now also. Some might find hard to believe the flashback scenes mentioned in the story but that's the reality and all of them are happening now also. But I do hope that in future it doesn't happen. *Fingers crossed* if you feel it as too much of abuse or domestic violence you can skip those flashback scenes.

Another thing I want to say is that, you need to have a lot of patience. I tried as much as possible to minimize the content of this one shot, but felt each and every conversation as needed one. So it has become 11k words. If you are choosing this story then I would highly recommend you to read till end. *Whispers* Because again I have added something towards the end. If it is boring in halfway also don't jump to climax, read slowly, things will get better. I hope it brings smile to your face when you end the story. *Fingers crossed*

Now about the character names.

Mainly 6 characters will be involved in the story.

In that, two of the names are:

Ezhilan - actually it is pure Tamil name. 'Zh' is pronounced as L but it won't be mentioned as Elilan. It is just like some say Tamil and some say it as Tamizh. In Tamil we have 3 different L sounds. So to differentiate that we use zh for one. Anyways not into too much of Tamil class, coming back to topic.
So the pronunciation of the name would be like A-LEE-LAN.

Yazhini - This is also pure Tamil word. Same 'zh' sounds like 'LEE'. So you can pronounce it as YAA-LEE-NE.

You might ask why to name with this difficulty, I really don't know. I just like these two names a lot. So named them as lead characters in the one shot.

Some Tamil words used are:

Machan - Actually this is used to call the brother in law. Brother in law as in wife's brother. Mama is used to address again brother in law, as in sister's husband. It is like one will call machan and another will call mama.
But nowadays boys among them selves call their friends by Machan, Machi. It is like calling some as as what's up dude? So in one shot Ezhil will be addressing Chandru as Machan as they are best friends.

Don't forget to comment your views after reading story.

The below is the cast I thought when I was writing the story.

Chandru and Yazhini

Ezhil and Sindhu

Sadhana

Vignesh

Vignesh

Usually I don't post cast for the story leaving it to imagination of the readers

Usually I don't post cast for the story leaving it to imagination of the readers. Even I don't specifically think of some cast for any of the stories. For this story alone I felt some connections to these characters.

Yazh and Chandru reason of their cast you will find out in the story. For Sindhu and Ezhil, their scenes will be involved with them traveling on bike. So got this image of Om Shanti Osana movie where Nivin and Nazriya used to have a duet song at the end of movie while traveling in bike.

But who will end with whom is still mystery. Read till end to find out. *Winks*