"i'm free."

renee woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. she jolted up when she realized no one was in her house with her when she went to sleep. rushing to the kitchen, she heard k-pop and immediately knew it was sasha.

"look who's finally up!" she cheered as she flipped her last pancake. "sit, sit!"

"that key if for emergencies!"

"this is an emergency! after a date, you call me at exactly ten, which never happened last night, which can only mean one thing." she said with a smirk.

"gross, he just stayed a little later than we both intended."

"so no, kiss?" she asked and renee blushed immediately. sasha's face lit up. "how many?"

"two."

"only two?" she rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. "can't say i'm proud." she teased as they sat down together to eat their breakfast.

"we're supposed to go out again so-" renee started before her phone began to ring. she grabbed it, it read 'randy.' she held her finger up to sasha. "hey!"

"good morning, wife." he hummed through the phone making her blush. he sat back in his chair, looking away from his friends that wouldn't stop staring at him. he waved his hand at them to leave, which they did. "how did you sleep?"

"pretty well, you?"

"well, sleep wasn't really on my mind." he teased making her laugh. "are you free for lunch?"

"missing me already, orton?" she giggled making sasha's eyebrows raise. she had never heard renee giggle before. it was a beautiful sound, she thought. she was happy her best friend was finally happy.

"maybe i am."

"i'm free." she said as she looked to sasha who nodded. sasha was her assistant, but overall more than that. she was the robin to her batman.

"great, come to my office at eleven thirty?"

"yeah, just text the address." she said and he agreed before they ended the called.

"so, another date?" sasha teased, putting her plate into the sink. renee nodded with a faint blush. "should i go pick an outfit?" she asked looking at the clock.

"would you?" she smiled cheekily.

"yes, now get into the shower." sasha rolled her eyes with a smile. she headed straight to renee's closet. she thought of all randy's colleagues that were going to see her and judge her. a thought popped into her head. she grabbed a short burberry skirt and paired it with a white button up. renee came out of the shower thirty minutes later.

"straight or curly?"

"definitely straight." sasha said as she laid down on renee's bed. renee styled her hair and did her daily make-up. she tucked her shirt into her skirt and rolled up the sleeves. "i like it!"

"wanna come?" renee asked and sasha grimaced.

"and ruin your second date? no, i'll pass." she laughed. "plus, seth and i are going to go buy more things for the nursery."

"ou! have fun." she smiled brightly. sasha and seth had been trying for a baby for as long as she could remember, she was so happy it was finally happening. "okay, i'm going to head out. i'll call you later?"

"yeah, have fun babe!" she called as renee exited her house. she drove to randy's office. she was surprised when the security guard told her it was all the way on the sixtieth floor.

she walked in and the associates eyes immediately followed her. she stopped in front of a blonde woman's desk. "good morning, i was wondering if you could direct me to randy orton's office?"