The only one

{Your Point Of View}

I sat in the cold room wishing for Crona to come back. I never seen and human being beside Crona and my mother, Medusa. Crona came to visit when Medusa wasn't here. However Medusa said I was very powerful and that I can even beat death himself but I don't want to do that.

Day on end she'll train me to fight many learn spells, even more then she knew. I was kind unlike her but I was happy to be with her since she was kind to me and treated me like she treats herself. She always called me her only successful child since I was able to control my black blood and not have a creature living in me.

Today I trained for 12 hours without breaks and since she's gone I always trained myself like that, staying in her room learn and studying all the books about dark magic and light. I sat up and stopped my training and went to bed with my stuffed animal my mother gave me since I was very little. Tomorrow I'll visit death and ask him what to do I'm bored."Night night everyone." I whispered then fell asleep.

[the next day]

As I walked through the city there isn't anyone here."Strange." I thought out loud and continued to the school. I saw all the steps and stared to walk up until I noticed two souls coming close and one was a mister and the older was a weapon. So instead of getting caught I teleported up the stairs. My soul protection was off so I let people know I was coming but I was not going to do something bad.

I saw a young girl with a long black pony tail standing next to a boy who had black hair but there backs were turned to me." Um excuse me do you know where lord death is?" I smiled they turned around and they ran in one direction to the school so I decided to follow them inside.