May the Force Be With You

You wake up in a white room, your blankets warm, and you wearily look down to see your side bandaged.
"Hello Miss Skywalker. You've woken." A droid says as he checks your vitals.
"What? What happened, where's Obi Wan? What happened to Anakin? Padmé?" You asked frantically trying to sit up but the droid eased you back down.
"Please calm down young Skywalker you are greatly injured." He tried to calm you down but this only angered you.
"No! Don't tell me to calm down!" You shouted as your voice came out raspy. "Where are they?" You said trying to pull the wires out from your skin but the droid injected you with something causing you to instantly calm down.
Suddenly your door opened and Obi Wan stood there holding a baby. Padmé.
You looked at him and your eyes seemed to say it all.
"She's gone." He said with a grim expression while holding the baby who cried for his mother.
He rushed over to you and handed you the baby as you started to cry as your mourned your brother and your sister in law.
"Do you mind giving us some privacy." Obi Wan asked and the droid obliged leaving the room and shutting the door as Obi Wan flicked his finger, locking it.
"Oh my love I'm so glad you're okay." He hugged you desperately as the baby stopped crying in your arms and kissed you passionately.
"I'm so sorry." He whispered to you kissing you gently again.
He pulled away and smiled at the baby.
"This is Luke....Luke Skywalker. He's to go to his aunt and uncle where we will watch over him from afar on Tatooine. Leia will go with senator Organa and his wife." Obi Wan informed.
"Wait....there's two?" You asked confused.
"Yes, twins." He smiled at the idea of it.
"What about Anakin......what of him?" You looked away.
"Come on, let's get you somewhere more comfortable, tomorrow we go to Tatooine." He said ignoring your question.
You, still weak to walk were carried out by Obi Wan while you held onto Luke who was fast asleep in your arms as you gently ran your small finger over his eyebrows.
Obi Wan opened Padmé's empty apartment and sat you down on your bed taking the baby out of your hands and coming back with a cradle from Padme's room.
He sat beside you on the bed for a moment, looking at Luke fast asleep before he turned to you who had tears filled in your eyes and he broke down.
He clung to you, burying his head in the crook of your neck as you climbed under the soft blankets pulling them over you and him and you wrapped him in your arms, sobbing together.
You stayed like that for hours until finally both of your sobs gradually came to a stop. You both had changed into your sleep wear. You in your nightgown, him into his pants and no shirt.
He was lying on your chest as you played with his hair, the both of you lying in silence comforting each other, feeling each other's presence.
You kissed the top of his head before he looked up at you with sorrowful but passionate eyes and kissed you gently before pulling away, keeping his gaze in yours.
"I love you Liora Skywalker." He whispered softly to you.
"I love you too Obi Wan Kenobi." You whispered back, both of you too tired for anything so instead, he lied his head back on your chest as you both fell asleep.
  You wake up to a nightmare reliving your brother's betrayal and you opened your eyes, beads of sweat rolling down your forehead.
You start to sit up but pain jolts through you and you ignore it as you slide out of bed and limp to the cradle.
You look down at your nephew, little Luke Skywalker. He looked like an absolute Angel as he held is thumb while he slept peacefully.
You felt a tear slide down your cheek as you noticed the slight resemblance he already had to his father and you walked away slipping out of the room.
You walk out to the landing pad of Padme's home and pulled out your lightsaber, your nightgown skirt flowing in the wind as you took your stance.
You swung your lightsaber fast and aggressively but winced at the pain of your wound. With more anger now, remembering how your own brother had stabbed you. "You're not even my real sister! My mom should have left you for dead!" You swung imagining yourself slashing at Palpatine over and over, ignoring the pain in your side.
Each swing you took was more anger, more pain, more sadness for the loss of your own brother Anakin and sister Padmé.
You felt tears pouring down your cheek but you ignored them as you continued to maneuver your wrist every which way at the air who you wished so desperately to be the very man who caused you this pain.
You grunted and choked with every jab until you felt a pair of hands grab your wrists and your lightsaber retracted falling to the ground.
"Liora, Liora, look at me, look at me... calm down." Obi Wan spoke softly as he gently released your wrists and cupped your cheeks before placing a loving kiss on your forehead.
"We're one of the only ones left." You whispered holding your weapon now.
"I know, but we have hope." He put his hand over the one you used to hold your lightsaber as he turned his head towards your room.
You smiled and leaned your head back into his as the both of you sat on the pad watching the ships fly in every direction like insects.

You sit on the landed ship for a moment beside Obi Wan holding Luke in your arms. You rub his eyebrows and kiss his soft forehead.
  "Are you ready?" He asks and you look to him with a saddened smile.
  "As ready as I'll ever be." You sigh and step off in front of him as you approached your step brother Owen.
  "Liora." He smiled at you and wraps you in a hug, it had been many years since you had seen him.
  "Will we see you again?" Beru asked.
"Someday." Was all you said when you looked down to Luke.
  "May the Force be with you my sweet boy." You kiss his forehead gently and hand him to Beru who looks at him lovingly in her arms.
  "Until we see each other again." Owen smiles sadly at you.
  "Until next time." You smile back as Obi takes your hand and you two walk back to the ship. Closing the door separating you and your nephew.
  "Let's go." Obi says softly and you nod your head as you ride away deep into the canyons as the sun sets ready to start your life in seclusion and hiding.

The Fall of Two Skywalkersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें