Chapter 23

(3 days later) Mackenzie & Masons Father shown above - Maeko

Mackenzies' POV

I'm awakened by a lot of shouting in the distance.. I roll over to check the time and see that its 6:45 AM... oh my goddess!! what could possibly be so disrupting so early in the morning? I decide to mindlink Chaz to find out what the ruckus is all about as he's missing from this spot on the bed. *Chaz what's going on? what's with all the noise?*....** I was just about to come get you babe...your parents are here**... I spring up and rush to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower to head downstairs.. I hope someone has Mason under control.

I rush down and meet everyone except Mason in the living room sitting in silence...  Chaz is the first to turn my way probably from smelling me, then my parents turn and light up upon noticing me... we hug each other...* where's Mase?* I ask... ** Uhmm.. He's with Natasha in their room..**.... * okay.. does he know?* he shakes his head..sigh...*I'll go get him, I'll be right back*... I trod off towards my brother..

knock..knock...knock..knock... ** I heard you on the first knock you know Kenzie**....he pauses and leans into me and sniffs me...(whispering... Kenzie..why do you smell like our parents?**.... * because as they promised they came...now Mase please...please behave... and givve them a chance te explain..*.... ** Like hell ! they abandoned us!! Natasha! lets go!...where are they?**... *Living room*... he grabs Tasha and dashes at lightening speed towards the living room.... * Mason! wait!!*...by the time I make it to the living room Mason is on his knees in tears with Natasha by his side trying to console him...

MASONS POV

I can't help but burst into tears, I'm angry, I'm happy, I'm shocked and I'm hurt.. How could you do this to me..to us?! just leave and walk away without looking back like we meant so little to you!! but still I can't help but reach out and hug my once thought dead but fully alive parents..who in turn embrace me tightly.

We eventually pull apart and doing a lot of catching up then we got down to these shadows that seem to want them as well as my sister dead. So we decided to hold a full pack meeting so that everyone could be informed about what to expect and how we should proceed going forward.