- Feeling all eyes on you, you sigh and walk outside. You pull Vonika and drag her inside. Vonika fumbles over her words as she sees all the people staring at her -

"Here! Vonika, tell her your relationship with me!" You say, putting Vonika in front of Ryuu to clear out any misunderstandings.

'What do I say?' Vonika thought to herself, she isn't really fond of crowds. And all the eyes on her is really making her nervous. But she recalls the training later and finds a plan to get some sort of leverage. You see the smile on her face and silently curse yourself.

"Who's this (Y/N)!? You told me you never had another love but me! You said I was your first love! How could you?!" Vonika shouts in the most dramatic way possible. The people inside the inn gasp in shock at the revelation unfolding, but you see Ryuu smiling. Knowing what Vonika's showing right now is just an act.

- The people inside the inn started cursing at you out of anger while some douchebag adventurers cheered you on. Ryuu escorts both of you through the back door because going back through the front door would lead to some complications -

"Ryuu, I'm really sorry..." You apologize. Ryuu put her finger over your lips. You stop so she can speak.

"I know you don't have any relationship with Vonika, but seriously where did you get her?" Ryuu says, bringing a smile to your face.

"She got forced to be one of Ares' knights, so I decided that rather than killing her, why not give her a second chance at life." You explain. Ryuu gets a content smile and kisses you on the lips.

"What a hero." She says, blushing as she walked back inside. You and Vonika were about to leave, but Mia walked out of the back door with a huge grin on her face.

"Thank you, kid." Mia says, patting you on the back. You and Vonika look at her quizically while also tilting your heads.

"For what?" You ask. With the commotion you and Vonika cause, you might as well be the one apologizing.

"For boosting up our customer count for the next couple of weeks! People will probably gossip about what happened here, and surely they will go to eat here to get some more information on what happened." Mia explains, giving both of you a hearty laugh.

"You're welcome?" Vonika says, still confused about what's happening. But acted as if she did anyway.

- Mia walks inside the inn, the smile still on her face. Vonika sighs in relief and looks at you, forgetting the embarrassment she gave you earlier -

"What a rowdy day we having, right?" Vonika asks, looking at you. She quickly walks back when she sees the glare you're giving her.

"I might just up your training a little bit today!" You say through gritted teeth. You grab her hand and teleport inside the dungeon.

"What floor are we in?" Vonika asks, a bit dizzy from the sudden teleportation.

"Just like before." You answer, still glaring at her. Vonika gets a look of relief because she already knew the enemies here.

"So, what are we training?" Vonika asks, looking at you. You lose your glare a bit and answer.

"You will be the one training." You answer in a serious voice. Vonika laughs nervously.

"Not this again." Vonika mockingly says, knowing you'll be with her all the way.

"I'm serious! Today, you'll be all alone here. This will serve as punishment. And don't even think of leaving! I have Wraith here, watching you. I want you to clear 5 floors." You say. Vonika looks shocked at the sight of your stoic expression and voice. You then teleport outside of Orario.