chapter 8: season 1 finale part 1

Start from the beginning

when he got to the building he ran up the wall and when he reached a height he jumped off and while in air grabbed Katerea and when his feet touched the ground he took off out of there. he ran back to the place he was looking at and dropped katerea.

when Katerea realised what had happened she was mad until she realised who had done it. she tried to get away but she couldnt move because even if she did get away she would be killed or worse.

Y/N squated down to get to eye level with Katerea. he then took off his cowl

Y/N: "do you have any idea on how much time i would've wasted lettign you go ahead and kill yourself to try and take down an opponent that wouldn't even be taken down by the attack?"

Katerea: "Why are you here Reverse Flash? I don't remember telling you about my plans."

Y/N: "please call me Y/N after all my real name is Y/N Thawne"

Katerea's eyes widened becuase the last name thawne is a sub- clas house of the Leviathan house. (basically they are related)

Katerea: "why have I never heard of you before?"

Y/N: "Well to you, I haven't even been born yet and you dying will erease part of my timeline so please don't go and do that again. leave the dangerous stuff to someone who has more power"

He said as he equiped his Divine Dividing wings. which were red and black. and there was red lightning shooting off of them. Katerea's Eye's widened.

Katerea: "so your saying your from the future?"

Y/N put away his divine dividing and nodded.

Y/N: "yes, I have been stuck here, marooned here for the last fifteen years.

Katerea: "how did you even get here?"

Y/N: "what I'm about to tell you, you mustn't tell anybody else in the old satan faction."

Y/N: "you know what hold on till i get back I gotta go and get Vali out of there."

Y/N then grabbed Katerea and brought here to his house and left a note saying "Don't destroy anything" (Raynare and Mittelt are with Ophis doing what ever ophis does which is probably either sleeping or just lying on a pink sofa)

-meanwhile with the fation meeting group-

Azazel was just hit into the ground by a light blue magic ball making him lose an arm. Azazel then put a magic circle on his arm to stop the bleeding.

Azazel: "Ow... I must be losing my edge. bad Vali!"

Vali: "Sorry, Azazel. Things looked more interesting on this side."

Issei: "Vali! you're the pne who betrayed us!:

Azazel: "Hey, Vali. There's just one thing I want to ask you."

Vali: "hm?"

Azazel flew up to Vali's level and looked at him.

Azazel: "My Vice Governer-General, Shemhaza, has gotten wind of a dangerous faction. I think he called them the "Chaos Brigade"