chaper 6: you should've never known.

(right after the last one)
Reverse flash left the room and went down the hallway to a deck area where there was a staircase going down.

Reverse Flash was about to take off towards Kouh but stopped.

but unkown to him Vali was following him trying to figure out, just who exactly the Reverse Flash was.

RF: "Gideon, How long till I'm ready to start safely time-traveling again?"

That got Vali to widen his eyes a bit, because he just learned that Time-travel was possible and the guy who co-created/founded the group that his team is members of is crazy. So Vali did what anyone that found out something they shouldn't have, and left the scene.

Gideon: "it should be in a few weeks Dr. Wells. your powers have been returning fairly quickly recently. So Time travel would in my calculations take another few weeks before you will have enough negative speed force to do it.

RF: "thanks Gideon, and can you test if I'm strong enough to breach dimensions yet?"

Gideon: "Yes, but It'll take awhile before I get the answer, is that alright."

RF: "Yes, it is Gideon. Now I have somewhere to go."

Gideon: "Till next we speak, Dr. Wells."

-with vali-

So you know when someone you never know is talking to a head from his hand about time travel you tend to go to your smartest friend and ask them what happened. And that's Ophis for Vali.

So vali went back into the room where Ophis was fending off Kuroka, because Kuroka was trying to give Ophis a new outfit and Ophis was not having it, and the rest of Vali team. (Bikou, Arthur, and La fae.) were laughing at this scene but the scene was kinda ruined when.

Vali: "Ophis, who is he really?"

Ophis: "I already told you Vali."

Vali: "you know hum the most, so why is he talking to a head in his hand about time-travel?"

Ophis: "Fiiiiine, gather round children we are going to wait till he gets back."

theydid as she said.

Vali: "why? can't you tell us who he is."

Ophis: "Not even I know who he really is, I only know who he is now in this point in time."

-with Y/N / Reverse flash-

Reverse Flash was currently running toward the church in kouh. because in less then an hour the orc are going to storm it well not all of it because to the three are actually storming it, only they are storming it.

Y/N was currently moving vastly slower than his top speed at a mearly mach 500. (which is absurd to most people this point in dxd)

he made it to the old church quickly and when he made it their the team of Kiba, Koneko, and "the future red flash dragon" Issei. when they made it there Koneko kicked the door down showing them Freed Selzen (my favorite dxd priest)