Safe and Warm

Authers note!! So just recently I have changed the name of my wiccan woman to Layla I found this name fits her better then the other name I had for her.

ALSO!!!! This chapter is still mentioning rape, drugs and abuse. Please read with caution!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

She sits up her long black hair pulled and frizzing out of the braid she had put it in. Clutching the blanket to her chest she tries to pull her ruined maroon shirt closed and looks around for the rest of her clothes. Shifting way from the skull face man, she pulls her knees up to her chest to put her bare feet over the edge of the bed. She looks around the floor and she slowly pushes forward to slide off the bed. Agmos's eyes flash wide as he quickly gets up and holds his hands out as if trying to keep her on the bed without touching her.

"Wait! Uuuuuuu ..." The quick movement makes her jump and look up at him with fearful eyes. He clenches his teeth and snarls at himself for scaring her.

"I know where they are. Ya stay right there. Don't move." He turns around to go to the foot of the bed. Stepping over bodies and blood. The pants and shoes were tossed so far away that hopefully nothing got on them. Picking them up he walks back over to the girl who had done as he said. He can't help but frown a bit when he sees her blank eyes staring at the floor not moving an inch.

"Hey I gott'em. Do ya ummm ... need ... help?" He says very unsure of what he should do right now. She slowly looks up to him and then back down at the floor trying to remember how to use her feet. She goes to move off the bed but the blanket slips and she quickly grasps at it to keep herself covered.

"Hey hey it's ok ... Here." Sliding off the spiked leather jacket he slowly puts it around her shoulders. She watches this odd skull man closely as he moves around her. As the slight weight of the leather jacket settles on her shoulders, something clicks in her mind. A memorie of someone putting a eather jacket around her while she whipes away tears streaming down her face. Her eyes look a little more lucid and tears start to shimmer in those black orbs. She takes a shuttering breath in and Agmos looks around the room as if something or someone would be able to help him in this moment. They have to leave this place before anyone got any ideas to try and find a room for themselves and sees what he has done.

"No wait wait ... Hey look at me." After the first few tears fall she looks up into white eyes. Both of his eyes have pupils now.

"Not yet. We gotta get out of this place first. Can ya do that? I'll get ya back to the place with good ... energy." He holds the jacket closed so that her arms can easily slide in the sleeves without showing anything and zips it up for her. Next is the pants which oddly enough is not such a hard thing to do. Slipping one leg in after the other she pulls them up the rest of the way. That is once she can stand on her own two feet without falling over. She sits back down on the bed wiping her face and sniffling. Trying her damnedest not to start sobing.

"Shoes next." As Agmos takes a knee to help her into her lace up combat boots. But she pulls her feet up, wraps her arms around her knees and shakes her head like a rebellious toddler.

"I don't like them." She still sounds like a child with a soft and small voice.

"If ya don't have shoes ya feet are gonna to get wet and sticky. Ya really want to feel that on ya?" She shakes her head no.

"Then hold out ya foot." She shakes her head no again. Damn it they don't have time for this.

"Fine ... But ya have to hold ya shoes." He puts them on her knees so she has to reach up and hold them in her lap or they would fall to the floor. He stands up looking down at the girl hoping she would allow him to touch her.