Ending

**** We All Looked At Carey And She Had Fallen Out . Maybe The Asswhooping Had Her UnConscience . We Untied Mike And He Ran Out And Placed Her In The Car And Took Her To The Hospital . We Searched Around Daffy & Dee Trap And Found A Lil Drugs And Money . We Kept It , Got Our Keys To The Trap She Ran , Set Their Trap On Fire And We Left . I Went Home And Stripped Out Of My Clothes , Ran Myself A Hot Bubble Bath , Lit Vanilla Scented Candles , And Grabbed A Bottle Of Peach Amsterdam . I Sat In The Tub And Thought Over Everything That Has Happened.
Gina POV
Me And Orlando Went Back To My Place . We Took A Shower And Got Out , I Was Too Tired To Get Dressed . I Layed In Bed Completely Naked , And Closed My Eyes . Only To Be Woken By Orlando Eating My Pussy " Mhmm " I Moaned . My Phone Started Ringing ..
PHONE CALL
Me - Hello ?
" This Is Marie At Willis Harp Hospital And Your Number Was On The List Of Relatives To Call For Ms . Carey Charles "
Me - Um , Yes Ma'am . What Seems To Be The Problem ? I Asked
Hospital - We'll Ma'am , I'm Sorry But Ms . Carey Charles Has Deceased , But She Had A Baby And I Wanted To Know If We Should Keep It Alive In Our Incubator Here And Let It Grow Or ??? ... She Questioned
Me - Yes Ma'am , Please Do Anything You Can To Save The Baby . I'll Be There Tomorrow
END OF CALL
Gosh , Today Just Couldn't Get Any Worse . Or Could It ? I Really Don't Know How To Feel . I Had To Call Jauilan , She May Not Feel Best About It But I Still Want To Inform Her . It Could Be A Good Part Of Demetrius For Her To Love ☝️💕.
PHONE CALL
Me - Jauilan , You May Not Care . But Carey Died , The Hospital Just Called Me . BUT Her Baby Is Holding On , They Wanted To Know Whether Or Not To Kill It . I Know It's Not Your Job Or Anything But I Think You Should Get a The Baby . It'll Be A Good Part Of Demetrius That You Can Love And Hold On To FOREVER And Never Have To Worry About Leaving You . If You Don't Want The Baby , I'll Keep It . Because Even Though Carey Did Wrong , She Admitted And Apologized For It . She Was More Than Willing To Take Her L .
Jauilan - Gee , You Know This Is Very Hard For Me . To Keep A Baby Forever That's Not Mine ? Something Demetrius Made With Another Woman That Wasn't Me ? I Don't Think It's A Good Idea . Is It Wrong That I Feel This Way ? Am I Being Selfish ?
Me - I Understand , It's Hard On You . It's Hard On Me Too , But The Baby Isn't Going To Be A Burden , It's God Giving You A Blessing Jauilan ! Think About It , You Lost Something And He's Trying To Bless You With Something Better ! Don't Let Your Selfishness Toward Carey Let You Miss Out On A Blessing .
Jauilan - UGHHHH ! Your Right , It's ... It's Just Gone Be Hard Looking At The Baby Everyday a Wondering What I Did Wrong To Make Dee Not Have One With Me ? You Know ? Why God Couldn't Give Me And Dee A Baby Of Our Own ?

Me - DON'T Ever Question God Jauilan , Things Happen Because They Come With Reasons For The Happening . Sometimes God Takes Things Away In Order To Bring Better . Just Get Some Sleep And Call Me Tomorrow , I Love You Jauilan . I Really Do , Goodnight
END OF CALL
I Have A Feeling That Jauilan's Going To Get The Baby . She's Just Hurt And Scared . Her Eyes Will Open And She'll See Her Blessing . Every Bad Thing Comes With A Good Thing , ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR ON A LIFE MISSION .